Vegas Div 7 Top Alky (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Was looking on Drag Race Central. The alky fields are small, both classes have like 5 or 6 cars. Was hoping for at least a full field. Well, see what happens. Lotsa other cars in the various classes, some strong cars there. Will keep an eye on T/D.

Was looking on Drag Race Central. The alky fields are small, both classes have like 5 or 6 cars. Was hoping for at least a full field. Well, see what happens. Lotsa other cars in the various classes, some strong cars there. Will keep an eye on T/D.

Yesterday for TAD and TAFC was a pay for test and tune runs. So the only cars that ran were the ones who wanted the extra test hits. They are all running today.

Alan

Guess I didn't realize it was test n tune that I saw. Glad to see strong fields. Noticed that Shawn Cowie #1 5.226 276.29 and Joey Severance #2 5.247 276.41. Wish I was there! John Lombardo #1 in F/C at 5.484 268.17, only car in the .40's so far.

Guess I didn't realize it was test n tune that I saw. Glad to see strong fields. Noticed that Shawn Cowie #1 5.226 276.29 and Joey Severance #2 5.247 276.41. Wish I was there! John Lombardo #1 in F/C at 5.484 268.17, only car in the .40's so far.

Surely you can come up with an excuse to be here. Come on, man. Use your imagination...... :D:D:D

Alan

Alan, you are trying to get me kilt daid. Can see the headlines now, Phoenix Mater killed by enraged wife as he tries to go to Vegas with the mortage money. News at 6.... o_O

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back