Vance & Hines Parked? (1 Viewer)

I think there are a lot more used cars on the road now & articles I've read say people keeping vehicles longer. We have a 1996 Toyota Tacoma pick up. I call it the Weak Dawg, cuz 4 cyl & auto trans. Has 199,000 miles on it & still runs good. Don't take trips in it, just around town, but it's handy to have.

Can you show me? I Googled a bit and found nothing that was even 10 years. I'm with Chris, in 10 years you would owe WAY more than the car was worth. + Can you imagine needing full coverage on a 25 year old car just to cover the bank note? If you still owed 10K and the car was worth 3K that wouldn't work either.

Alan
You can get gap insuranc, never heard of a loan longer than 7 years, they tried to sell us gap a month ago when we bought a new Suv

Regarding Gap Insurance; You can probably buy it WAAAYYY Cheaper from your current auto insurer (and you can drop it at any time).

So I was off the grid for three days… I come back to this thread about Vance and Hines being parked, two pages of the cost of new vehicles, from trucks to motor homes and gap insurance? WTH?
I know they want to combine my thread "Sunday will never be the same" with another one. From the Moderator Ted.
Why Richard, please tell me why, someone please tell me why!!! LOL

Last edited:
trainn-jpg.913833.jpeg

Can you show me? I Googled a bit and found nothing that was even 10 years. I'm with Chris, in 10 years you would owe WAY more than the car was worth. + Can you imagine needing full coverage on a 25 year old car just to cover the bank note? If you still owed 10K and the car was worth 3K that wouldn't work either.

Alan
Easy, its called a "second mortgage" :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back