V. Gaines (1 Viewer)

Congrats to V and company on a well deserved win!!!
thumb.gif

This is about time that it's happened. Couldn't have happened to a nicer, more deserving guy.

Yes indeed, although obviously no one here at work has a clue. I called Mickey and got to speak to V on the top end before he headed to the winners' circle.

S/F
D

D, when you see the video of the race watch to see if they show V on the cell with you. Micky and I were setting together when you called. Micky chased V down as he was pulling out. The camera guy was all over it! YEA V!:)

It was soooo great to follow P/S yesterday.
Great and very well deserved win by V and crew!

Fantastic job! We want more!!! :D

D, when you see the video of the race watch to see if they show V on the cell with you. Micky and I were setting together when you called. Micky chased V down as he was pulling out. The camera guy was all over it! YEA V!:)

Cool hopefully I'll get to see it today. how're things going?

S/F
D

Congrats to V and the team!

Funny...my son doesn't really follow Pro Stock much (ah-hem, but he may be more interested at the Houston race...lol) but he said, "Mom? Is his name really 'V'? I said, "Um, yeah I think so." To which he replied, "Well, I thought it was Vince or something and they just call him 'V'. Hey, they call me 'D' sometimes!"

Good point....I sign alot of e-mails 'K'. What's the verdict?

Congrats to V and the team!

Funny...my son doesn't really follow Pro Stock much (ah-hem, but he may be more interested at the Houston race...lol) but he said, "Mom? Is his name really 'V'? I said, "Um, yeah I think so." To which he replied, "Well, I thought it was Vince or something and they just call him 'V'. Hey, they call me 'D' sometimes!"

Good point....I sign alot of e-mails 'K'. What's the verdict?

Villeri Gaines.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back