V. Gaines' Secret Mission? (1 Viewer)

.........and a really nice guy!

You got that right-one year at the keystones, we needed some clutch fingers-we figured someone in the prostock ranks might have some. We went around asking and when we got to V's trailer, he directed us to the clutch guy. he had what we needed and when I asked V how much, he said, that's ok.

And the truck that hauls is rig is one of the coolest at the track. it's right up there with Bob Richmond's 50 Ford.

You got that right-one year at the keystones, we needed some clutch fingers-we figured someone in the prostock ranks might have some. We went around asking and when we got to V's trailer, he directed us to the clutch guy. he had what we needed and when I asked V how much, he said, that's ok.

And the truck that hauls is rig is one of the coolest at the track. it's right up there with Bob Richmond's 50 Ford.

If I can find it, back in 2000 or so his rig looked like a Cartoon with Aliens and everything. I took a pic but it's Film....:confused:

One of his larger companies distributes beer all through the Denver area

Which makes him one of the most important people around, in my book!

Here is a link to V's main company Western Distributing Transportation Company. WDTC : Our History

He has about 18 different profit centers within the organization.

My son, Steve, is GM of one of his companies. Fineline Signs and Graphics. Fineline does alot of the transporter and car wraps for all types of motorsports. In NHRA they have done a lot for Mike Edwards, Kenny Korestky, Larry Morgan, etc. Fineline also does the animals on the tails of Frontier Airlines.

Some of the other companies in the motorsports world that V. owns are Madcap Racing Engines, Winberg Crankshafts, and GRP Rods.

Here is a link to V's main company Western Distributing Transportation Company. WDTC : Our History

My son, Steve, is GM of one of his companies. Fineline Signs and Graphics. Fineline does alot of the transporter and car wraps for all types of motorsports. In NHRA they have done a lot for Mike Edwards, Kenny Korestky, Larry Morgan, etc. Fineline also does the animals on the tails of Frontier Airlines.

Some of the other companies in the motorsports world that V. owns are Madcap Racing Engines, Winberg Crankshafts, and GRP Rods.

Yeah...your son is also one of the best Super Class racers that D-5 has!!! Vicky's not too shabby either!:cool: I look forward to seeing you guys out there on the new concrete race track this year!

My father and brother work for Western Truck & Auto which is a shop that repairs/maintains vehicles for the public and quite a bit of the local fleet for Western Distributing. V has his fingers in quite a few pies, and they all work out quite well for him. Not to mention that he's a nice guy :) And about USAC (his armored truck division), you should see the trucks....WOW. My brother has told me stories he's heard from the USAC drivers that would make you LOL big time.

Thanks Denny. I had no idea. I'll be sure to honk and wave at the big blue rigs from now on.

John

V. GAINES IS A PICTURE PERFECT ENTREPRENEUR. DEFINITELY ENOUGH INCOME STREAMS TO RUN PRO STOCK IF HE LACKED SPONSORSHIP. THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY.:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back