Update from NHRA.TV (1 Viewer)

They only way they get me to return next year is with a serious discount for all the failures this year and an actual plan to not have them next year. I bought this package and somehow have watched less racing this year then I normally do just watching the regular network coverage

They only way they get me to return next year is with a serious discount for all the failures this year and an actual plan to not have them next year. I bought this package and somehow have watched less racing this year then I normally do just watching the regular network coverage

I agree so far they seem to have got the problems solved!
But it wouldn’t surprise me if it returns only my time will tell.
These last races will be the determining factor if I renew my subscription!

I have been loyal. But while the issues this year haven't been as bad as they were previously, they have been bad enough. Ultimately, my reason for not renewing next year is going to come down to the lack of sound of the cars. Some of the announcers could learn a thing or two about a less is more approach to their yapping. I want to hear the cars! I love the sound of the engines! The cars are the stars, not the announcers!

NHRA has been posting some of the cars testing at Indy the last 2 days on Facebook. It looks like they are filming with a cell phone but the sound is amazing!
So............why can't NHRA.TV get that kind of sound? They are doing better with the broadcasts, but still have a ways to go.

Back to having same problems as I posted yesterday but now they have Technical 'Issues.
I have tried to be supportive of NHRA.TV but this is really getting old.

I was wondering that seeing it doesn't look like the racing season will resume any time soon, has the management of NHRA/tv proposed a policy on re-embursing customers that paid for 24 races but only viewed 2? Just a thought, because I love the service just I'm feeling a sense of loss like everybody lately.

I went on the website and NHRA's terms of service are a total cluster. It talks about NHRA.tv but then also talks about getting injured at a national event. Very odd, perhaps you got an individualized Terms and Conditions when you joined.

In any event here is the help page: https://www.nhra.tv/help. Not sure if it's much help but maybe you can share your experiences!

Last edited:
I was wondering that seeing it doesn't look like the racing season will resume any time soon, has the management of NHRA/tv proposed a policy on re-embursing customers that paid for 24 races but only viewed 2? Just a thought, because I love the service just I'm feeling a sense of loss like everybody lately.

I was excited with the addition of some new "Classics", and some other new material on NHRA.tv. I even made a couple of requests for classic shows that I attended (1980 Fallnationals and 1983 World Finals). I later received an automatic ticket closed email. It seems that since it was reported that NHRA was forced into some layoffs, the site stopped updating. It seems that there is no longer anyone manning the ship so to speak. Too bad because this would be the perfect time to have access to more "Classics", etc. However, NHRA is like many businesses making the tough decisions to ensure their future. Hopefully, when everyone gets back to work, they will strive to make up for lost time. I still like the site and intend to stay a subscriber in the future.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back