UPDATE!!!! 2010 Pick The Winners (1 Viewer)

PJ

Here is what I did to get my picks in.... I "WAS" registered last year as John Panuzzo. I re-Registered and put in my middle initial "A" John A Panuzzo put in a password, & it took it ok... I was able to get my picks in, but I had to change my name a little by adding my middle initial... and it worked..
For the rest of you players try re-registering, but put in your middle initial when you sign up as a "New" player...

Worked for me too. Let's keep this a secret from Ralph for a couple of races! - :D

Worked for me too. Let's keep this a secret from Ralph for a couple of races! - :D

I finished in 9th place last yr.. lets NOT tell the 8 guys who beat me.. and I guess we "should tell PJ" because of all the work he has done.. even though it took a "Dork" like me to figure out how to get your new entries in ... LOL :D

I just had to re-register as a new player. No biggie, I just have a blast playing this game. Thanks to all involved in making it happen.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Game has been reset to fix the issues. Everyone will need to rejoin and redo any picks that they had entered.

So far its fixed the issues.

Okie Dokie PJ I "Re-Registered" as John Panuzzo without the "A" and it took it... I also put in my picks.....Hope all goes well now...

I'm back in and tied for first (and last!) with 15 others so far. Just gotta remember to put the picks in. I might get Blaine (my 13 yr old) to register as well - he finished 2nd in the Mater group on the other fantasy league last year!

sorry to post this here but i cant email mator site or post new thread anyone else having problems, getting not enough charators in message and i know there is at least a hundred of them, lost when i go to email site it tells me to fill in all fields and i did this

sorry to post this here but i cant email mator site or post new thread anyone else having problems, getting not enough charators in message and i know there is at least a hundred of them, lost when i go to email site it tells me to fill in all fields and i did this

Jeff if you are posting a new thread not only does the content of the thread need to have enough but also make sure that the title does as well.

OK this is getting frustrating,last years screen name didnt work,made a new one a few days ago and i forgot to write down my password for my new name,hit account recovery for my password and says email account doesnt work,so now what?

OK this is getting frustrating,last years screen name didnt work,made a new one a few days ago and i forgot to write down my password for my new name,hit account recovery for my password and says email account doesnt work,so now what?

Ok, I'm experiencing the same thing as this.

I re-registered last week and it was fine. Could have made my Winter's picks. Now I can't get passed the login.

I'm sure you guys will get it dialed in. I'll stay tuned for further developments. Keep up the good work and thanks for this fun game.

You guys must re-register....PJ completely reset everything a couple days ago so it worked correctly again...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back