UPDATE!!!! 2010 Pick The Winners (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
The 2010 edition of the game is now open.

Picks can be made for any race until the deadline.

Same points system as past years. 6 for winning 4 for r/u 3 for semi's, 2 for 2nd round and 1 for first. You can pick 5 drivers and they can be split up among the categories however you wish. Remember to pick the winning ET for the Top Fuel finals as a tie breaker.

Looking for prize sponsors. If interested pm me.

If any drivers need to be added let me know.

Will we have a Countdown this year where we reset the points after Indy?:D

If only I can remember not to forget to get my picks in on time. I think I blew off 4 or 5 races last year!

PJ, this may be a Shannon question, but....

IT's NOT LETTING ME FREAKIN' LOG IN TO MAKE MY PICKS FOR THE YEAR...

TopGun
Princess
Wilk
BT III

no zippy.... soooooooooooooooo

Arend

d'kid

Wow: I'm tied for the lead, or last place depending on how you look at it

PJ

I tried to enter my picks, but its not taking them... I also tried to re-register but it said my name was already taken ?

It shows me as registered, but I cant enter my picks.... Help.........:eek:

I'm having the same problem as John. It won't take my selections. I was able to register and login just fine, and says "you have made 'so and so' your first selection (And so on)" but it doesn't show that I actually made the picks once I'm done.

When I selected picks for Pomona, they do not show up under pick # 1-5 like they always did before, inside the header it said what each of my selections were after picking them, however no record of my picks show on the screen

It allowed me to register, log in and choose my picks... Now I just have to remember to keep up with entering my picks! :D

something not rite - if hot babes flashed across screen, wouldn't
be too concerned, but they don't and my selection do not register.

ok folks we are at a bit of a loss as to how its working for some and not for others.

Still trying to figure it out. :eek:

It didn't work for me at first....then I re-registered with my whole name and was able to make my picks.

PJ...so can ya delete my "cheryl" entry - that was the old one from last season. Thanks!! :D

PJ

Here is what I did to get my picks in.... I "WAS" registered last year as John Panuzzo....

I re-Registered and put in my middle initial "A" John A Panuzzo put in a password, & it took it ok... I was able to get my picks in, but I had to change my name a little by adding my middle initial... and it worked..

For the rest of you players try re-registering, but put in your middle initial when you sign up as a "New" player...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back