up early ~ down under (1 Viewer)

Watched it. Unfortunately, they are ahead of us by 14 hrs. When they had the Street Outlaws v.s. Australia, I'd found myself changing my sleep schedule to catch it live streaming. You won't see it on t.v. for at least 6 months because of the editing and final production. Go Larry Dixon! b.t.w. he is competing there this weekend.

11:45p.m. est they will be streaming on Au 7mate or 7plus app. The problem with that is, Australia is Geolocked meaning, unless you have a good vpn or live in Australia, you won't be able to watch it. My understanding is, they are going to stop the live stream on Youtube at that time. Flo-Racing is also covering it also but you need a subscription for them. Fingers crossed, they don't drop the Youtube live stream.

FloRacing.tv for international viewers.
The YouTube stream is just the track's fixed cameras that run until prior to first round of Top Fuel.
Then it switches over to the proper TV production, which is where you can catch it on FloRacing.

Dixon is having a much better race day than qualifying - LD's 3.81 over Peter Xibberas 3.83 to take the W by 8 thousandths at the stripe in Round 2
LD into the A-Final for a chance at the big trophy.

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!
DIXON Wins the Nitro Champs in Australia.
It's pretty cool to see an NHRA World Champion show up as a semi-regular down under and still gettin' it done.
He genuinely looks like he's having the time of his life. Couldn't be happier for him.
It sounds like he'll be back for at least 2 rounds next year.

That Harley quit sounding like a Harley (5 second mark) and started sounding more like a lawnmower. Surprised the crew didn't investigate. End result was something similar to a black powder cannon. Would a grounded mag allow fuel buildup and then re-light at the hit? Curious as to what happened here?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back