Unable to register at this time error! (1 Viewer)

Jrod

Administrator
Once you click Register you will see drop down boxes with a date format.

Please enter your BIRTHDAY...NOT Today's date.

If you enter today's date you will get the "Unable to register your account at this time error"

I deleted cookies, rebooted, and I still couldn't register. But I kept coming back to read. I can't swear to it, but the first (several) times around, I don't think it said that the date it was looking for was our birth date. I kept putting in today's date (thinking it was the 'Joined' date), and I kept getting the message that I couldn't register at this time. So, when I saw this thread, I put in my birthday, and here I am.

Another problem I had was that there was no option for my signature, or for me to bring in my avatar. But it's all good now.

Thanks for straightening me out! ;)

Last edited:
Once you click Register you will see drop down boxes with a date format.

Please enter your BIRTHDAY...NOT Today's date.

If you enter today's date you will get the "Unable to register your account at this time error"

I never found any direction whatsoever to instruct me to use my birthdate. I finally just plugged my birthday in to see what would happen and I was off and running. Shannon must've thought I was a bonehead after about the 3rd email or so, lol. :eek:

yeah its there you just cant read it....we will fix that. once you register and do the name verify we have to go in manually and match up each name once we verify you....you can add your sig and avatar

My birthday was my second guess. After that I went to "User CP" and then to "Paid Subscriptions" and then made the payment. When everything is approved you will notice that you can reply to threads and everything else.

Thanks Jerrod and Nitromater.:D

Jerrod, I also noticed that the "preview post" isn't working. I know you have plenty of things going on, but you can add it to your list.:D

Jerrod

square peg in the round hole deal... LMAO
Thanks man... Name your beverage!! I'm buyin :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back