Troy Buff (1 Viewer)

jgrigz

Nitro Member
Who is Troy Buff driving for this weekend. I know he used to drive for Bill Miller but I thought he retired. Thanks.

Anybody know if there is a 1:32 die-cast replica of the Bill Miller car? I've always wanted one because of the Gibson/Miller scoop and the color scheme/absence of decals.
BillMillerCar.jpg

Picture from http://www.bmeltd.com/dragster.htm

Anybody know if there is a 1:32 die-cast replica of the Bill Miller car? I've always wanted one because of the Gibson/Miller scoop and the color scheme/absence of decals. View attachment 9467
Picture from http://www.bmeltd.com/dragster.htm

I tried to get one of his tee shirts a few years ago so I could wear it to work. The one that said "The floggings will continue until morale improves". I thought they were hilarious.
But yeah his cars are beautiful and would make a nice diecast.

I tried to get one of his tee shirts a few years ago so I could wear it to work. The one that said "The floggings will continue until morale improves". I thought they were hilarious.
But yeah his cars are beautiful and would make a nice diecast.
Bill Miller's always had the best T-Shirts. My favorite was the one I saw at Seattle a few years ago that read "Confidence is what you have before you fully understand the situation" Add that to the lettering on the wing that read, "You can never have to much horsepower or ammunition" Love that guy!

Bill Miller is one of the most fascinating folks to talk to in the pits. Every time I've chatted with him I always seem to learn something new even though he is way smarter than I could ever be (most people are.) I just love how he shows up now only once or twice a year and goes down the track and makes solid runs while doing things his way.

How long has he run this car?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think Bill Miller ran a chassis built by Don Long for quite a while. We old-timers will remember Don Long. I also think that Bill Miller purchased the fixtures and tooling from Long, and the latest Miller car was manufactured under the Miller name. Someone with more insight (Alan Reinhart) could help.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Bill Miller ran a chassis built by Don Long for quite a while. We old-timers will remember Don Long. I also think that Bill Miller purchased the fixtures and tooling from Long, and the latest Miller car was manufactured under the Miller name. Someone with more insight (Alan Reinhart) could help.
Well I just went back and looked at the Vegas entry list:
497​
TF​
Troy Buff​
'16 Bill Miller​
BAE 500​
BILL MILLER ENGINEERING​

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back