troy buff .... (1 Viewer)

dutch52

Nitro Member
has anyone heard why troy buff is not enterned for dallas ??? hes on the enrty list for vegas, as a bill miller entry ... perhaps he'll b a late entry ....

I'd guess that you're not seeing Buff on the Dallas entry list because he drives for Bill Miller and Bill only goes racing when and where he wants too and Dallas must not be one of those races he wants to.

buff has his own car now . based on the article a few months back . buff did mention he was a hired driver for miller .. buff may b getting some funding from bill tho ..

Talked to Bill Miller a couple of years back at the Indy PRI show and told him how much I enjoyed seeing his car out there mixing it up. He stated at that time he really loved it, but was having a hard time justifying his return on investment.

Talked to Bill Miller a couple of years back at the Indy PRI show and told him how much I enjoyed seeing his car out there mixing it up. He stated at that time he really loved it, but was having a hard time justifying his return on investment.
Def a nice guy,he sent me a nobama sticker! Lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back