Troxel moves on, Ashley to follow. (1 Viewer)

Just because Mel is leaving doesn't mean Shoe wont come out with a second car.

With 3 Kalitta cars, 2 lucas cars, 2 powers and the Todd/Torrence team it seems like it would be wise to have a teammate for Tony. It'd be a great spot for anyone. Where do I send a resume to

Just because Mel is leaving doesn't mean Shoe wont come out with a second car.

With 3 Kalitta cars, 2 lucas cars, 2 powers and the Todd/Torrence team it seems like it would be wise to have a teammate for Tony. It'd be a great spot for anyone. Where do I send a resume to

If Alan Johnson is still with DSR next year he will do just fine even with one car he has so much information from all the cars he has ran over the years with his set up he won't miss a beat.
He only runs his stuff when he came over to DSR all he did was put his pumps and heads into the combination and wala instant contender that's what you get when he joins your team.
If I was starting a team and had lots of money I would give him a blank check and cut him loose.

It would be good for Shue to have a 2nd car next year (that's assuming the Troxel-Lucas thing goes through).

He should give it to a driver Like Brady Kalivoda or promote one of the alky guys/girls to the position.

Or, take a look a another (drag racing) series racer who would qualify for the Job. Like nostalgia top fuel racer Mindy Fry - if she is brave enough to drive one of those things I'm sure she can handle a modern top fueler.

Well the possibility exist that they may have a second car with Jack driving and or.......Jack driving the dragster and Tony in a funny????

The part about Jack in a dragster I read about and the part about Tony was my just my thoughts but it is a possibility since Tony did say he wanted to drive a funny. Seems even more possible if he pulls off the upset and wins the championship.

Just thinking out loud.

jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back