Tragic New Year: Denver Broncos Corner Back Darrent Williams gunned down (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
He was killed last night at 2:30am while getting into a limo. It appears to be a drive by shooting. A very sad day for the Broncos and the NFL. My thoughts & prayers go out to his family and friends. Rest in peace, DW!

There seems to be so much random violence of this kind lately - gratuitous shootings for no apparent reason and very little chance the police will find the shooters because there's no obvious relationship between the killers and their victims. It's so sad to see somebody so young lose their life in this way.

Now they're saying that Javon Walker and a couple other people were with him too, but thank God Javon was uninjured. They were outside of a club & aparantly they had an "altercation" inside with whoever did it. So it wasn't "random" afterall. They pulled up next to the Hummer Limo & sprayed it with bullets. And here just 8 hours earlier they were on the field playing the 49ers. Very sad.

And here just 8 hours earlier they were on the field playing the 49ers.

If you can call it that...how in the hell they could let San Fran keep them from making the playoffs is beyond me, guess they needed to hit the clubs afterwards to drown their sorrows. It is very unfortunate though, Williams was a good DB.

If you can call it that...how in the hell they could let San Fran keep them from making the playoffs is beyond me, guess they needed to hit the clubs afterwards to drown their sorrows. It is very unfortunate though, Williams was a good DB.

I think that's the least of their worries, geez! :cool:
May he rest in peace.:(
The 49ers earned it with 51 million in freed up cap money 5 first round draft choices and 4 second round pic's you might not think that way next season!:mad:

The best thing people can do is to stay away from those clubs. Stuff like that happens all to often around the clubs.

The best thing people can do is to stay away from those clubs. Stuff like that happens all to often around the clubs.
Exactly, remember that Seahawks DB that got jacked in the bar after a game last year. These athletes are just too much of a target in this day and age.

I wouldn't say that athletes and famous people are targets , people get shot or/and murdered everyday and you might never hear about it , but the only thing thats makes these situations diferant is that they are publicaly known.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back