Torrence’s “Big” Tribute (1 Viewer)

That is eight levels of awesome, It looked like Big Daddy had a nice smirk on his face after the two throttle whacks.

I couldn’t make it down to the Gators this year, but if the Torrences created a 2020 Gators/Capco/Garlits T-shirt, I’m ordering a couple!

any chance of getting daddy to sit this one out so that Steve could race against Big Daddy?

I would love to see that. Back from an interview I did with Don in 2012, he states that he will never, ever, drive a nitro car again. 8 years later, the words are still pretty set in stone. He has no desire to run one now, plus he would never get to run it the way he would want.

I would love to see that. Back from an interview I did with Don in 2012, he states that he will never, ever, drive a nitro car again. 8 years later, the words are still pretty set in stone. He has no desire to run one now, plus he would never get to run it the way he would want.
Yeah, but Garlits also said “retiring is easy , I’ve done it many times “....

Noticed the tach on the cowl, red, white & blue, just like Garlits had on his car in early 70's. I don't care what anyone sez, I wanna see my hero make another pass. Did you see that look on his face? Like he was back to racing again. :)

I wouldn't be surprised once this Corona thing gets squared away, Steve lets Big take a lap on Monday at Gainesville. Now that would be cool!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back