tornados in Fort Worth (1 Viewer)

Don't Teri with an I.... You are Female... You're 'posta be EVIL, it's part of the Job Discription:eek:

All Ya'll down Texas way keep your heads down... Suzie Q, Justin, Teri, some one check on Kelly H... Stairways and Storm Cellars are your friend Guys...

Thinking good thoughts fer All Ya'll

Toto

Thanks Karl, it's good to know that that is part of the description, I am gonna keep that in mind!!!;) :p :eek:

We have just been hit with some horrible weather. I have just spent the last 30 minutes in the stairwell of my building. I was actually going out to do a tax seizure, but all of us voted not to go. Thank god because a tornado touched down right where we were going!

We are going to get pummeled all night tonight with hail, high winds and more tornados. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Suzie since we have been discussing Texas weather, my Father also remembered the Monster Tornado that destroyed parts of Dallas in '57! They moved to New Mexico shorty afterwards...:eek: :eek: :eek:

man that band of storms goes all the way up here bye me.....i am right in the middle of what i like to call the "nose of Illinois" and we are supposed to get hit pretty hard tonight......hey teri make sure you keep those lucky buckeyes with you all night :D ;) :)

Mike.........with the BUCKEYES losing in both football & basketball I don't know how lucky they are but I have them on the mantle!! You be safe as well!!:)

Mike.........with the BUCKEYES losing in both football & basketball I don't know how lucky they are but I have them on the mantle!! You be safe as well!!:)

man i didnt think about that....maybe we should both where some gator skin belts or boots or something

So far everything in southeast Texas has pretty much missed Baytown, but the west side of Houston has been getting hammered and the TV set keeps beeping with weather alerts. The "stuff" is running from southwest to northeast, "training" across the west side of Houston.

Tornados smormados!! We only had 7.5" of rain, and 50+ mph wind gusts, but no trees down, and only water came into the Pub, now it's a wet bar!?!:( Looks like Flower Mound has some damage, and Denton flooded big time!

RO

And in Grand Prairie, all it did was a steady light rain all day.:cool: less than a 1/4 inch of rain.:confused:

Last edited:
Geez ya'll got it good... again. I own a house at I-35 & Altamesa. I think it missed the brunt of it. I've seen some nasty weather during my time in DFW. Here in (presently sunny) Denver..... we got 7 inches of snow last night.

Awww......Justin, I'm sorry. Eddie's brother? You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :(

Its actually my great uncle, my dad's uncle but we were close growing up. They pretty much lived right next door so my cousin and I are more like brothers than cousins. Thanks for the prayers.

Well, we survived the storms and I have a lot of tree limbs all over my yard. We had the tornado sirens going off again at about 8:55. Twice in one day is plenty for me! I hope everyone made it through without any damage.

Its actually my great uncle, my dad's uncle but we were close growing up. They pretty much lived right next door so my cousin and I are more like brothers than cousins. Thanks for the prayers.
I am truly sorry. Some of my closest friends are family members.

Susie I live in SWFW but I'm in Alabama right now but my Daughter and a Trailblazer full of kids encountered the Tornado that came down in Haltom City while trying to get home. They saw debris and the storm ahead and got a lot of hail dammage on her car but everyone is OK and my house is minus a section of fence but OK.
Some friends north of town close to Denton didn't fare too well with the torenchial rains. The school kids had to stay n the halls most of the day. Scary!

Wow, I didn't realize that Dallas or the DFW area got hammered so bad. I thought all the bad stuff was further South in Texas closer to the border with Mexico. I just flew through DFW airport on Sunday night on the way home from California and I was thinking how smart I was for flying through DFW rather than Chicago or St. Louis (other AA hubs) as it was clear as can be. Two days later I wouldn't have said the same thing. Glad to hear all you Maters came through the storms okay.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back