tornados in Fort Worth (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
We have just been hit with some horrible weather. I have just spent the last 30 minutes in the stairwell of my building. I was actually going out to do a tax seizure, but all of us voted not to go. Thank god because a tornado touched down right where we were going!

We are going to get pummeled all night tonight with hail, high winds and more tornados. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I here you Suzie, I called my main office to talk with my CEO earlier and no one answered b/c they were in the hall under tornado watch! I was like, what? Plus my uncle passed away last night and my cousin (his son) lives in SC and he's in the process of driving here now and he told me weather is horrible.

Hey Suzie, I'm down near Austin and have heard all day about hail and tornado warnings thru tonight for us as well. My father-in law lives up in the Arlington area and he said last night that it was supposed to get pretty nasty in the DFW area today. Stay safe up there!

I here you Suzie, I called my main office to talk with my CEO earlier and no one answered b/c they were in the hall under tornado watch! I was like, what? Plus my uncle passed away last night and my cousin (his son) lives in SC and he's in the process of driving here now and he told me weather is horrible.

Justin, where are you at in Texas?

I just got home from work and the warnings are flashing all over the screen, it's gonna be a rough night.

It's a good thing I don't have any sisters because I wouldn't want a house to land on one of them!!!

Be safe Teri!

Funny Glenn, now you know why Bubba is so quiet!!!:p
I have been sitting here debating deleting that post, I am usually not a violent person!!!!:eek:

You know, now that you mention it, I don't think I have ever seen Bubba upset. But they say opposites attract .....Not that I am saying that you get upset...Oh, hell never mind. What's your brother up to these days? (trying to change the subject here) :D

Don't Teri with an I.... You are Female... You're 'posta be EVIL, it's part of the Job Discription:eek:

All Ya'll down Texas way keep your heads down... Suzie Q, Justin, Teri, some one check on Kelly H... Stairways and Storm Cellars are your friend Guys...

Thinking good thoughts fer All Ya'll

Toto

You know, now that you mention it, I don't think I have ever seen Bubba upset. But they say opposites attract .....Not that I am saying that you get upset...Oh, hell never mind. What's your brother up to these days? (trying to change the subject here) :D

I know what ya mean Glenn!!!!!! Stay dry!!!!!:) :p :D

man that band of storms goes all the way up here bye me.....i am right in the middle of what i like to call the "nose of Illinois" and we are supposed to get hit pretty hard tonight......hey teri make sure you keep those lucky buckeyes with you all night :D ;) :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back