Torkelson Motorsports Had Tremendous Weekend (1 Viewer)

BARKLAGE RACING HOPING TO GAIN POINTS LEAD
Milan, Michigan Key Race in Points Chase​

The young brother duo of Zach and Cody Barklage are hoping to gain significant points during the Super Chevy Show in Milan , Michigan . With the season end quickly approaching, the team knows they must go rounds to keep their lead and championship hopes alive.

“Our cars have been running very fast,” said Zach Barklage. “We are doing very well in points, and we have a lot of expectations. The team has worked very hard, and it’s paying off for us.”

“I am happy we can do this for our marketing partners,” said Cody Barklage. “Zach and I have been very consistent during competition and I think we are certainly successful in what we are doing. I hope we can step things up and see another all Barklage final round again this weekend in Milan . We always have some tough competition, and this weekend will be no different. Every car out there can win; we just hope it’s us.”

With only a had full of races left, and the points chase tight, Barklage Racing needs to qualify well and race well in the Aeromotive Fuel Systems Nitro Coupe class. Looking towards the ultimate goal of a world championship, the team is working very hard to make the dream a reality.

The next stop for Barklage Racing is July 27 - 29 for the Super Chevy Show in Milan , MI .

Barklage Racing would like to acknowledge Lucas Oil, Taylor Cable, Torco Racing Fuels, NGK Sparkplugs, Goodson, Goodyear, Lake Race Products, P & A Drywall, Mark Barklage Drywall, Moreland Well Drilling, Weld Wheels, Aeromotive Fuel Systems, and Super Chevy Show.

Notable
  • 20 year old Cody Barklage is currently the youngest driver on the Super Chevy Show tour and 23 year old Zach Barklage is the second youngest.
  • The team is based in Lake Ozark , Missouri .
  • The team is owned and operated by parents Mark and Cathy Barklage, and operates a large family owned large drywall company in the Ozarks area of Missouri .
  • Cody Barklage is currently tied for 1st in Nitro Coupe points. Zach Barklage is No. 2 in points.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back