Torco ??? (1 Viewer)

handsome

Nitro Member
What is going to happen to the IHRA if TORCO is indeed pulling all it's sponsorship? all the events, teams, shootouts, and how about nitro funny car? the only reason the class was brought back was because TORCO paid for it...... hell Torco stepped up at the 11th hour at san antonio last year to sponsor the series.

My friends (a father and son team) are in the process of finishing a nitro funny car (I've been volunteering my time helping them out since they are putting the car together out of their own wallets) they (we) are only planning to run San Antonio (home track), and Tulsa for the obvious budget limitations this year, this really throws a monkey wrench in the works unless Evan (Torco) buys the IHRA like he has been wanting to, which I hope is the case.

Well it looks like Torco will keep all of its sponsorships of the IHRA and its programs. Regardless of this, lets all hope and pray that Evan has a full and speedy recovery. If you have seen the photos of the accident, you know that he is very lucky to still be with us and it is understandable that he is still suffering from it. Get well soon Evan.

Just wanted to pass along get well wishes from the whole gang at Northern Force Racing. It's truly amazing what Mr. Knoll has done for this sport and regardless of the outcome of the following events we should all be incredibly thankful that he was kind enough to support so many things associated with our sport.

Heres to a speedy, 100% recovery for Evan!

You can send him well wishes at [email protected].

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back