Top Fuel to the dyno?? (1 Viewer)

Long time lurker here. Some of you may know my work at my previous company. We actually designed and built an active telemetry top fuel wheel with the help of Kalitta and MTS back in 2005. This post made me dig out my old files. Yep, still have all the data from those runs. The torque numbers even almost 20 years ago was astounding. Thought you guys would like to see this stuff. Wasn't ever shown publicly. View attachment 14193
That’s a heck of a first post TJ.
Thanks.

and exactly why this happened with clay's team/car. the folks in PRO are saying over and over again (see courtney's interviews), lets hold a race on our own, and try
some different stuff. i don't even think they know exactly what 'different stuff' mite be, until ideas turn into reality. clay gets it. he sees, and uses the power of social media.
spent the time and money for this little diversion. cleetus (3.4M subscribers) ...... jeff lutz (60k subscribers) ...... clay (65k subscribers)
that is a staggering, combined 3.5million+ youtube viewers ....... the startup at cleetus' shop, plus the cleetus recognition on clay's TF'r......the bradenton week is a success already.

Yeah, at least someone (Clay) gets it! 👍🇺🇸

Post in thread 'One of The Biggest Announcements in NHRA History'
https://www.nitromater.com/threads/...nouncements-in-nhra-history.48360/post-439215

Long time lurker here. Some of you may know my work at my previous company. We actually designed and built an active telemetry top fuel wheel with the help of Kalitta and MTS back in 2005. This post made me dig out my old files. Yep, still have all the data from those runs. The torque numbers even almost 20 years ago was astounding. Thought you guys would like to see this stuff. Wasn't ever shown publicly. View attachment 14193
Where's the #'s?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back