Tony Stewart NHRA Announcement Thursday 11am (1 Viewer)

Prediction- Capps to Team Force with his NAPA sponsorship, bringing Medlen and Guido back to JFR
I thought that could be a possibility. But so would Kalitta, Tasca, Dejoria, Torrence or even Wilkerson because of his NAPA connection. When you have the funding, almost any team would take you in as long as your sponsors don’t clash with theirs.

Well with Tony coming back, it makes sense for him to stay at DSR and them have one Tf and one Fc. or maybe he goes with Antron?

i hope neff stays where he's at.
it does seem that dsr is downsizing. i would think hagan will be 2nd dsr car with tony, as they want to retain the shelor motor mile money?
if wilk can not find summit money or other to put daniel on the track, i would LOVE to see the napa/capps team do a 2-car deal with wilk, especially as dsr/capps took wilk's napa
money a few years back. would be cool to see him get it back.......i just don't see this happening though.

i hope neff stays where he's at.
it does seem that dsr is downsizing. i would think hagan will be 2nd dsr car with tony, as they want to retain the shelor motor mile money?
if wilk can not find summit money or other to put daniel on the track, i would LOVE to see the napa/capps team do a 2-car deal with wilk, especially as dsr/capps took wilk's napa
money a few years back. would be cool to see him get it back.......i just don't see this happening though.
My dream team would be Wilkerson and Bobby Bode teaming up together for a championship run after Bobby finishes college...or even putting Bobby in Tim's car and Tim tuning him. With Bobby's good reaction times and Tim's tuning capabilities I think that would be an awesome combo. That being said, this is just my dream...so don't read anything into it.:)

FBhcqhQXsAIIPNw
will this be streamed somewhere?

My dream team would be Wilkerson and Bobby Bode teaming up together for a championship run after Bobby finishes college...or even putting Bobby in Tim's car and Tim tuning him. With Bobby's good reaction times and Tim's tuning capabilities I think that would be an awesome combo. That being said, this is just my dream...so don't read anything into it.:)
Wilk wants his son to replace him. I don't see Bode unless he brings big bucks as a 2nd car

Really now wondering where AJ ends up? My theory is with Aaron being an ex AJ chief maybe he stays with Doug and Brian and Salinas get brought into KR? Possibly with Jasmine?

There is also supposed to be an announcement from Toyota today about a top fuel driver joining their team. Just guessing it’s either Schumarcher, Ashley or Hart picking up some additional funding for 2022.

i don't care how you slice it; with camping world coming to the rescue of the nhra last year, and CW's track record in nascar with the truck series (not to mention nhra beating trucks in ratings recently),
i can not imagine how a new team owner, much less a huge name in nascar and auto racing in general, can not have a positive effect on the nhra moving into 2023 and beyond.
i'm sure TSR and the new money @ DSR are both looking at 3+ year programs, and AB with his own new program retaining matco tools. GA riding the hendrickscars.com sponsor for last 1/3 of 2021.
things are lookin' up :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back