Tony P ? (1 Viewer)

sodly

Nitro Member
Have we finally got rid of Tony P on fox broadcast from Sonoma? or was this just a 1 time deal ??

Maybe if we use our magical thinking, we can get Paul Page back.
I liked Paul Page he was a fish out of water for sure, Mike Dunn and him were a great and hilarious team if you ever got a chance to hang with them at an event. Paul is an IndyCar legend do you remember the horror of Eli Gold?

I liked Paul Page he was a fish out of water for sure, Mike Dunn and him were a great and hilarious team if you ever got a chance to hang with them at an event. Paul is an IndyCar legend do you remember the horror of Eli Gold?

Maybe if we use our magical thinking, we can get Paul Page back.
About 8 to 10 years ago, the Crimson Tide football team was in Fayetteville to play my Razorbacks. Eli Gold is the voice of ‘Bama’s football team.
After the game my wife and I were back at our tailgate spot waiting for traffic to die down when Eli Gold walked by. He stopped and we talked for a couple of minutes. When asked about how he liked NHRA, he paused and said it was OK but he really liked NASCAR.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back