Tony P. best effort? (1 Viewer)

AZGARY

Nitro Member
I watched the race twice yesterday, and was impressed by how well Tony Pedregon did. I have been one of his critics, but want to say he did a nice job on yesterday's broadcast.

also, cameras did an excellent job showing closeups of sponsors on the cars, especially during first round coverage yesterday. lex joon and jim campbell come to mind.
both first round losers with new sponsors, which IMO were shown very well during startup/burnout/staging. nice job nhra/fox.

I think T ped is good, dont care for lohnes and his talking to the very last millisecond to when cars take off,its not a radio station. Lol

Tony started in the announcers booth in 2016, making this his 5th year there.
JMO, but he should be much more polished than he is after this much time and experience. There's still way too much bumbling and stumbling with his explanations.
Mike Dunn was very nervous when he first started but showed way more improvement after one season than Tony has in his four previous seasons on the broadcast.
Again, JMO but I think Brian Lohnes and Mike Dunn would make for an outstanding broadcast team.

I like Alan myself, but my wife, Bonnie (who really likes Alan, BTW. She thinks "he's cute") said he sounded like he had a corona virus mask on when he was broadcasting the division race. I told her I would ask him.

I like Alan myself, but my wife, Bonnie (who really likes Alan, BTW. She thinks "he's cute") said he sounded like he had a corona virus mask on when he was broadcasting the division race. I told her I would ask him.
He did have a mask on almost all of the weekend, as did everyone in race control.

also, cameras did an excellent job showing closeups of sponsors on the cars, especially during first round coverage yesterday. lex joon and jim campbell come to mind.
both first round losers with new sponsors, which IMO were shown very well during startup/burnout/staging. nice job nhra/fox.
I thought the exact same thing as I was watching. When Doug Foley came around the corner at the top end, they made sure to keep the camera on his car until the sponsor's names came into full view. Someone has finally gotten a clue that these are the reason that there's money in the sport.

I thought the exact same thing as I was watching. When Doug Foley came around the corner at the top end, they made sure to keep the camera on his car until the sponsor's names came into full view. Someone has finally gotten a clue that these are the reason that there's money in the sport.
Not the bo butner trump pro mod,fox avoided it

I did learn from him during the broadcast that tire smoke is caused by tire slippage....you could’ve knocked me over with a feather....learn something new every day!!🙄🙄

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back