Tony Bartone in Reading (1 Viewer)

Billy

Nitro Member
Tony Bartone is now on the entry list for Reading - this is going to be FUN!
Bartone, Manzo, Clint Thompson plus all the fast Division One cars (Tigges, Gill, Veney and MORE!) and it is going to be quite a show in TAFC!!
23 cars on the pre-entry list, so 7 will go home before eliminations. WOW!!!
Plus, Kris Hool kept saying he was going to go, but he is not on the entry list.

To be the man, ya gotta beat the man!
Bartone really forced Manzo's hand after winning in Dallas. They are currently separated by 41 points.

• Bartone has 5 National event wins (perfect) and cannot earn anymore points at that level. Now he's just blocking.
  • Manzo has 4 National wins. He can only earn 43 more points at the National level to replace his 2nd round loss at Gainesville and he must go to the semi's before he earns a single point. That could be his demise. If Manzo wins Reading ... he is the champion with another perfect season. If he goes out before the semi's, he could be a sitting duck and that would give Bartone the "opportunity" to catch him.

• Bartone has 2 divisional wins and, at best, can only earn 63 more points. He needs to replace a runner up and 2nd round divisional losses.
  • Manzo has 5 wins (perfect) at the Divisional level.
If Manzo busts (I doubt it) at Reading by going out in R1 or R2, Bartone must win another divsional race to pass Manzo. This will be fun and could get real interesting !! Pretty sure my math is correct, but I could be wrong.

Bartone really forced Manzo's hand after winning in Dallas. They are currently separated by 41 points.

• Bartone has 5 National event wins (perfect) and cannot earn anymore points at that level. Now he's just blocking.
  • Manzo has 4 National wins. He can only earn 43 more points at the National level to replace his 2nd round loss at Gainesville and he must go to the semi's before he earns a single point. That could be his demise. If Manzo wins Reading ... he is the champion with another perfect season. If he goes out before the semi's, he could be a sitting duck and that would give Bartone the "opportunity" to catch him.

• Bartone has 2 divisional wins and, at best, can only earn 63 more points. He needs to replace a runner up and 2nd round divisional losses.
  • Manzo has 5 wins (perfect) at the Divisional level.
If Manzo busts (I doubt it) at Reading by going out in R1 or R2, Bartone must win another divsional race to pass Manzo. This will be fun and could get real interesting !! Pretty sure my math is correct, but I could be wrong.

Dog woulda caught the rabbit, if.................. Frank Manzo is now 15 - time World Alcohol Funny Car Champion!

Dog woulda caught the rabbit, if.................. Frank Manzo is now 15 - time World Alcohol Funny Car Champion!
Oh I'm with you Mark ... just stating it wasn't over just yet. Manzo still hasn't earned a single point at Maple Grove yet. He needs to win in the semi's to start adding to his National total.

Point - If Manzo does not do well in Reading ... the door is open for Bartone on the divisional level to catch Frank. And being that Bartone does well in a "weaker" division 4, it is a possible scenario.

Oh I'm with you Mark ... just stating it wasn't over just yet. Manzo still hasn't earned a single point at Maple Grove yet. He needs to win in the semi's to start adding to his National total.

Point - If Manzo does not do well in Reading ... the door is open for Bartone on the divisional level to catch Frank. And being that Bartone does well in a "weaker" division 4, it is a possible scenario.

The way I read it, Frank has now accrued enough points.

Frank has to win the semi to lock it. If Frank wins the semi and loses the final, Tony could tie, but Frank has the tiebreaker

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back