TJ Zizzo (1 Viewer)

Heck, yeah! Way to go TJ! Clay too!, Both those cars look like they’re going to be formidable this weekend.
Competition Plus did an interview with TJ Zizzo last week, and he said they have a really strong car, because they sit around and think about it and work on it. That guy is on the hunt for a bigger sponsor, and I hope he gets one. Looks like he deserves it. That’ll let him run the full season next year. And maybe more events for this year. Check out the interview on YouTube. It’s good.

Competition Plus did an interview with TJ Zizzo last week, and he said they have a really strong car, because they sit around and think about it and work on it. That guy is on the hunt for a bigger sponsor, and I hope he gets one. Looks like he deserves it. That’ll let him run the full season next year. And maybe more events for this year. Check out the interview on YouTube. It’s good.
Keep in mind it's an all volunteer team so all those guys have real jobs. It would be hard to get a full crew together for many more events. I wish them the best

Wound up #1 on a really tricky track. I've always rooted for the little guy; the underdog and I'm impressed plenty with this team. Here's to 4 win lights tomorrow !

gettyimages-1280659973-612x612.jpg

Man, that was impressive. Also, Dan Mercier! Yes, love the little guys and the underdogs. That’s the way it needs to be.

Zizzo said they had a great car! Just saying

Lots of people chiming in with Tobler, but Mike Kern is a sharp guy. He's been helping the Joey Haas FCC team also , and that car is really hauling ass. It generally puts up numbers that would have put it in the field at Joliet last weekend.
Rahn was with them over the weekend

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back