chicago notes (1 Viewer)

mick

Nitro Member
tj zizzo with 3.78 8th place Q and great semi-final finish. what a pass to take down b. force
in the second round.....rustoleum, you got your money's worth from the zizzo's over the weekend.

brian stewart with 3.92 7th place Q and first round loss. nice job dan wilkerson and crew.

Unfortunately no for right now. Las Vegas is our next scheduled race.

Damn, that sucks!

What dictates that, T? I realize the easy answer is money, but with regards to the decision to run Vegas instead of Indy (at least for now), what goes into that? Is it a market issue with Rustoleum?

Sean D

Damn, that sucks!

What dictates that, T? I realize the easy answer is money, but with regards to the decision to run Vegas instead of Indy (at least for now), what goes into that? Is it a market issue with Rustoleum?

Sean D
Well certainly if we had more money, we would go to more races, but we will have a new paint product on the car for Vegas which I believe is also tied into the SEMA show that week.

Nice run Mike Minick! On a side note, anyone else think Goodyear should make a nostalgia tire that actually produces the smokey burnouts we all love?

A few years ago at vegas super run one of the cars in the burnout contest had tires that were smoking a bright blu smoke, miss the smokey burnouts at the races too, would be cool if they could make nostalgia tires that would smoke like the old days

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back