TOP FUEL OWNER/DRIVER TJ ZIZZO TO COMPETE IN VEGAS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE 2017 (1 Viewer)

mikebcurve

Nitro Member
Great! Who's the crew chief?
He's talking about being a spoiler and that brought up something to think about. Is it possible one of the top points leaders pays the way for a low budget team to race and take the chance they go rounds and then lay down if they should race the team paying thier way?
Not accusing anybody, just saying.

He's talking about being a spoiler and that brought up something to think about. Is it possible one of the top points leaders pays the way for a low budget team to race and take the chance they go rounds and then lay down if they should race the team paying thier way?
Mike Kern is the CC. And Rahn Tobler is there too. 🍷
Tony Stewart kicked in the funding, and here they are.

Goodluck Tony! ✌️

I would feel more comfortable if @Tony Smith answered your question without me having assigned positions without facts Jimi.

Last edited:
If they're driving their rig all the way to Nevada, then it's just a hop and a skip to get to Pomona after the LV race. It would be great to see them at the Finals.
or luigi could stick around for the finals as well. mercier is. if either of the chicago TF'rs goes past E1 in vegas they have to stay for pomona ;)

Last edited:
The ladder couldn't have worked out better depending on who you are I guess ... And your points position. Some interesting round match ups with everything on the line. I haven't been able to follow along as usual this weekend.

He's talking about being a spoiler and that brought up something to think about. Is it possible one of the top points leaders pays the way for a low budget team to race and take the chance they go rounds and then lay down if they should race the team paying their way?
No, not in our world. This is way too much work to lay down for someone for a couple bucks.

Mike Kern is the CC. And Rahn Tobler is there too. 🍷
Tony Stewart kicked in the funding, and here they are.

Goodluck Tony! ✌️

I would feel more comfortable if @Tony Smith answered your question without me having assigned positions without facts Jimi.
Lol...no funding kicked in...I joked about that in another thread. I was just messing with someone.

Yes, Mike Kern is our crew chief. Rahn Tobler is there as a consultant.

If they're driving their rig all the way to Nevada, then it's just a hop and a skip to get to Pomona after the LV race. It would be great to see them at the Finals.
Man Jon, I wish we were going to Pomona, but unfortunately, we'll be heading back to Chicago after the SEMA show.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back