Team Zizzo's 2017 Plans (1 Viewer)

In a place as cold and windy as Chicago is, I can't imagine how they could have operated a body shop out of only 1,300 sq feet. 13,000 is a huge step up .... almost has to be a typo.

should be a good year for independent TF'rs if considerably less than 16 are touring full time this year.

should be a good year for independent TF'rs if considerably less than 16 are touring full time this year.

Unfortunately the light fields do not change the operating expenses. And while the guarantee of 1st round money is certainly appealing, it's a drop in the bucket compared to what it takes to get your car and crew to the track.

I trust ya man! But if i increase my shop from 1300 sq ft to 2600 sq ft I would sorta expect my business to increase 100%, if I increased it to 13,000 sq ft I would expect 500% to 1000% (mathematically 1000%). Those dudes were clearly working it out of a 1300 sq foot shop! Very impressive.

I trust ya man! But if i increase my shop from 1300 sq ft to 2600 sq ft I would sorta expect my business to increase 100%, if I increased it to 13,000 sq ft I would expect 500% to 1000% (mathematically 1000%). Those dudes were clearly working it out of a 1300 sq foot shop! Very impressive.
I'm not so sure sq foot correlates directly to business income but it sure helps with getting cars in and out much quicker. A spray booth also helps!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back