TJ Has a ride for 2008!!! (1 Viewer)

...and the hits just keep on coming!!! Wow wow wow!
Happy to see TJ back in the saddle, too bad it didn't work out at Snake's.

ALRIGHT!! Woo Hoo Tommy!!

Yep...sorry it didn't work out w/Snake....but it's just business.

Tommy will be an awesome addition to the Bernstein team!

That's awesome news!

This comes as a complete shock. Wow. I wonder if the whole Force thing shook KB up? I mean, why would he build a program only to drive for a year?

Nonetheless, I am SO HAPPY for TJ. That is freaking awesome.

Last edited:
Great news indeed!! I'm surprised too Kenny decided to step back, although maybe the incident with Force affected him more than he's letting on.

I'm good with this... Great move on the part of KB...

but, I go back to what my youngest said to me about a year ago...

"Oh Father...

Yes Son....

It's kwel Monster is sponsoring a race car, but tell me dear father...

Yes my son....

Why in the *uck are they putting an old *art in the car?????

Because Kenny has ties with Bud, and Bud has ties with Monster....

Oh, okay... but Father....

Yes joyful fruit of my.....

whatever you do, don't mix Monster with Jager....

I'll remember that K-Dubs...."

You know, he was right... but Monster and Cheap Bourbon... it will do....

And Try the Monster Java... not too shabby:)

d'kid
and yes, me and Kenny William talk to each other just like that...:D

Berstein only planned to drive for 2 years, but since T.J became avalable he decided to re-re-retire one year ahead of scedule.

i think it sucks, i think kenny can outdrive 95 percent of the guys and girls in both fuel classes.

i think it sucks, i think kenny can outdrive 95 percent of the guys and girls in both fuel classes.

Kenny's a great driver, but when you look at the press release, this was about the business of racing as it was about the racing of racing. This was a smart business move. TJ represents well.

I think it's great for TJ and for Mel, I imagine it would be better for both spouses to be racing than one watching and negotiating. I remember when Mel got signed to Snake on a marketing deal and she must have been "chompin' at the Bit", waiting for the perfect deal. I can't wait for the first husband wife final. A fly on the wall that night! It's also great for KBR! Tommy is such a great driver and a great rep for any sponsor. Kenny did the right thing. He can still drive with the best. The only other retired Legend that could hold a stick would be Shirley. (IMO) He did the right thing by starting the new "Branch" and then making even more profitable! My Hats Off.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back