Thoughts & Prayers To The Kalitta Family (1 Viewer)

Oh no!
I am so sorry for the loss Dougie.
My condolences to Connie, and the Kallitta's.
:(

My thoughts and prayers are with Connie and Doug at the loss of their father and brother. No words really help, but please know we are all thinking of and praying for all who are effected by this loss, and here are my thoughts for something to help ease the pain. We will all be thinking of you.

My thoughts and prayers are with Connie and Doug at the loss of their father and brother. No words really help, but please know we are all thinking of and praying for all who are effected by this loss, and here are my thoughts for something to help ease the pain. We will all be thinking of you.
I can only echo Terry's words...
I'm so sorry... :(

Last edited:
This is a very sad day for the Kalitta team. Please keep them in your prayers. The only comfort is that Sr. is no longer in pain. As for the rest of us, it really hurts.

God bless you all.

our thoughts and prayers go out to doug and the entire kalitta family. rest in piece doug sr.

I met Sr. at Dallas a few years back walking in the pits. We ended up walking and "shootin the breeze" for a good half hour or so. SUPER NICE GUY!!! When the tour came around to Houston the following year, we bumped into each other at the RWJ airpark when they were arriving. Much to my suprise he remembered me from Dallas and we ended up having another "laid back" moment. Godspeed Sr. You will be missed.

This is a very sad day for the Kalitta team. Please keep them in your prayers. The only comfort is that Sr. is no longer in pain. As for the rest of us, it really hurts.

God bless you all.

I could not have said it better . My prayers are out to the Kalitta family . Rest in piece Sr. Cherish the memories , thats what we all have left in times like this . We all wish you guys the best .

God speed

I am so saddened to hear of this. He was a class act and a first rate b@llbuster, a real sh1t stirrer, and I mean that in the fondest of ways! Some day I'll tell you guys a real funny story.......

Very sorry to hear this... Condolences and thoughts sent to everyone at the Kalitta team...

CJ Curtsinger

I'm very sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to Doug & Connie and the whole Kalitta team.

T

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back