This should give everyone something to talk about! (1 Viewer)

As long as they only let Jeg Sr. sit in the car for warm ups. When he drove TF he had a history of bumping into things.

I was just going to post that Jeg SR was the only one in that organization that had experience in top fuel. I forgot he hit everything but the lottery.:D

Its looking like some additional support for a very good team, with A Hot Rod for a driver, while they are waiting on confirmation of a very good deal....

Than again, someone might just be getting off the bigger hip pocket for some bigger exposure too.

That could well be a high-end Top Dragster body - the top-qualifying cars run low sixes at 220+ mph with high-helix, blown alcohol engines with a wheelbase approaching that of the Top Fuel and AFD cars. John Coughlin is supposed to be debuting a top-half TD car soon.

From the Jegs site

Coughlin’s second entry will be a rear-engine dragster from Kurt Damron’s Undercover Chassis in Wildwood, Fla. The car features a mono-strut style rear wing and body panels constructed of high-strength carbon fiber composite material. Coughlin expects to run in the six-second zone with the new car using a 632-cubic inch engine from Huntsville Engines. The new Top Dragster class has few rules governing performance and only the quickest 32 drivers qualify for final eliminations

From the Jegs site
Steve
I read the same thing as you posted... However, the body on those stands IS a T/F body... It has the cut-out at the nose for a Hadman front wing set-up... If you scroll over the pic it also says T/F Blah, B, B, like was posted earlier... Who it is for is anyones guess...;) ;)

How do you sign up for the racer discount program? I looked around their site, but didn't see it mentioned there. TIA for any help

Ginger

Ginger, just call them and say you want to join the program. They will ask you to fax a copy of your NHRA license and/or membership card. I know that the savings are good. I saved 30 or so dollars on my Impact wrap-around belts and the Dedenbear CC3 lists for 499.99 and discounted price is around445.00 or 450.00

$25 bucks to DRAW says it's Hot Dog's or Cory's... At least that it is a T/F body for sure... No Doubt about it...

Most likely you're right Ray, but..what kind of rumor is that? I'm thinking..Sr to Drive, Garlits to tune, and Snake a second T/F car...lol...now that would be a ....not sure rumor, but fun to think about.

Well I didnt know it was on the Geiger counter. I was told by someone else yesterday. I was at the ADRL race all day and this morning when I signed on I saw this thread so I thought I would let you guys know. And Ray, I dont give way to the whole mater cred crap, just b/c someone hasnt ever posted before doesnt mean there first post is offbase or that they dont know what the hell there talking about. I guess if Kenny Bernstein or John Force or The Snake or anyone like that would come on here and post something inside the corp, I bet they wouldnt get the "Well its your first post so you dont know what the hell your talking about!". If I write something, its b/c I have confirmed it or I really trust the person who told me and know they wouldnt lie to me.

Well I didnt know it was on the Geiger counter. I was told by someone else yesterday. I was at the ADRL race all day and this morning when I signed on I saw this thread so I thought I would let you guys know. And Ray, I dont give way to the whole mater cred crap, just b/c someone hasnt ever posted before doesnt mean there first post is offbase or that they dont know what the hell there talking about. I guess if Kenny Bernstein or John Force or The Snake or anyone like that would come on here and post something inside the corp, I bet they wouldnt get the "Well its your first post so you dont know what the hell your talking about!". If I write something, its b/c I have confirmed it or I really trust the person who told me and know they wouldnt lie to me.
You are right Justin, I have been saying that for a long time... Steve nailed it right on the head the other day...:D Please accept my apology and go easy on me...:eek:

You are right Justin, I have been saying that for a long time... Steve nailed it right on the head the other day...:D Please accept my apology and go easy on me...:eek:

No prob Ray, I wasnt really attacking you, just saying about the whole mater cred crap deal. Its all good man. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back