This should give everyone something to talk about! (1 Viewer)

That sure looks like a fuel body to me... At first I thought, cool, they are going to mail order dragster one piece bodies...

Hey they do claim that Troy has an insatiable appetite for speed...

Fuller????

Or perhaps just another Jeg's paint scheme for Cory Mac?????

Any other wild guesses??

Wait...I got it...

Troy Coughlin & Mike Ashley were Pro Mod 'teammates'..Skuza tests for Ashley...Ashley talks to Coughlin family...Skuza moves to T/F!!!!!!! That has to be it!!!!!!!!!!

So JEGS is making folding stands for dragster bodies. Is that supposed to impress us? :D

if jegs is going to top fuel i think it is a great move because lets face it, summit has been getting alot more tv time over the past 3 years than jegs, as far as mail order companies go and with some signage on a top fuel car they will no longer play second fiddle to summit. i dont think any of the jegs boys has any driving experience in a nitro car so perhaps a sponsorship with a competitive top fueler such as fuller would put jegs right back on the top in terms of tv exposure.

jf

if jegs is going to top fuel i think it is a great move because lets face it, summit has been getting alot more tv time over the past 3 years than jegs, as far as mail order companies go and with some signage on a top fuel car they will no longer play second fiddle to summit. i dont think any of the jegs boys has any driving experience in a nitro car so perhaps a sponsorship with a competitive top fueler such as fuller would put jegs right back on the top in terms of tv exposure.

jf

i like your line of thinking.

My money is on a couple (one or two) race sponsorship deal with Cory Mac, perhaps Bristol could be the first race we see this body.

I may be crazy, but I see Jeg's as a more of a racer's mailorder as compared to Summit, who carries everything under the sun for not only racers but also 4x4, etc.

My money goes to the yellow and black. Their racer discount program is awesome. If you haven't already signed up, do it. The savings is awesome...

I do think that the support they provide sportsman racers is very cool. Summit with the ET series and Jeg's with the All Stars.

As to the question about whether it's an Top Alcohol body or a Top Fuel body I believe it's a Top Fuel body. When you scroll your mouse over the photo it's labeled: 2007-tf-1_003.jpg. Not sure who labeled it, but based on that we're led to believe it's a Fuel body.

As to who, I agree with the Cory Mac connection.

SR. Got bit by the bug last year warming up Cory's car...:D One last HOO-RAH??;)

I may be crazy, but I see Jeg's as a more of a racer's mailorder as compared to Summit, who carries everything under the sun for not only racers but also 4x4, etc.

My money goes to the yellow and black. Their racer discount program is awesome. If you haven't already signed up, do it. The savings is awesome...

I do think that the support they provide sportsman racers is very cool. Summit with the ET series and Jeg's with the All Stars.

How do you sign up for the racer discount program? I looked around their site, but didn't see it mentioned there. TIA for any help

Ginger

As long as they only let Jeg Sr. sit in the car for warm ups. When he drove TF he had a history of bumping into things.

I would love to see them with Hot-Rod..that would put them right on the top of things..cory is almost a leaker...IMO. don't shoot me..:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back