This just in..... (1 Viewer)

Alan

Nitro Member
My top-secret no-name source, who knows so and so who knows someone else said that because Matt Smith is two-hundreths up on the #2 qualifier, they will add 5 pound weight utilizing a quick release fastener that can be changed per the NHRA. The NHRA has hired the K.J.W.A.T.D. to their staff.........effective 18 hours ago......

Knee Jerk Weight Adding Technical Director

:D:D

:eek::eek:

Hey...I'm bored at work.....

Last edited:
I'm surprised they haven't made all the bikes add weight trees on the frame like pulling tractors have so they an just add or remove a weight plates in a matter of a couple seconds. :p

Anyone want to guess how many more weight adjustments they make in PSB before the end of the year?

its refreshing to see all the bikes at the same weight. even better the vs are 1-2-3 in qualifying, too bad the suzukis had to be light to get the record. i think that record will stand now with all bikes at 620. good game by the nhra to make the suzukis and team big bucks have the record :( i hope the beulls win every race now that the playing field is level.

too bad the suzukis had to be light to get the record. good game by the nhra to make the suzukis and team big bucks have the record :(

The Suzukis and Harley's had the same weight at that event and the Harley's did not get the record... If it was NHRA's objective to satisfy money makers they wouldn't have as much incentive to give a Suzuki the record as opposed to a Harley (a sponsor of the NHRA)... Angelle's bike/driver performed very well at that event...

CJ Curtsinger

its refreshing to see all the bikes at the same weight. even better the vs are 1-2-3 in qualifying, too bad the suzukis had to be light to get the record. i think that record will stand now with all bikes at 620. good game by the nhra to make the suzukis and team big bucks have the record :( i hope the beulls win every race now that the playing field is level.

Get a clue dude...

60 extra cubic inches for the v-twins is a level playing field?

It may make the v-twins competitive, maybe even dominant before it's over, and make the class more interesting, but it is not a level playing field.

I think you should put down the pipe. :confused:

6 out of the 8 bikes in the quarter-finals were v-twins and 3 of the 4 left for the semi's are v-twins. The only Suzuki left is Angelle.

Did you catch Angelle's remark " Every time I go faster they want to keep adding wait". :rolleyes:
I didn't hear her say anything when they slapped Matt with 10 lbs give us a break at least they only added 5 lbs! :cool:

umm yeah like you have one? another know it all i see

If you think that NHRA LET the Suzukis have the record, then add weight so nobody else can touch it, you need to get a clue. That is my point. Remember, Harley is the official motorcycle of NHRA.

I think most of us can agree that this is ridiculous! I feel really bad for the engine builders who burn the midnight oil for months, find an extra 5-10hp and pick up a couple of hundreths, only to have it nullified on a weekly basis. I've always been of the opinion to set rules at the beginning of the season, run the races and adjust after its done. This weekly crap is BS and everyone knows it!
NHRA has neutered the PS Bike class and will keep doing so until it finds that moving target it calls, "Parity"

Alan the "K.J.W.A.T.D. to their staff.........effective 18 hours ago......

Knee Jerk Weight Adding Technical Director"

I believe we have a nominee for funny post of the year:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back