The Weed (1 Viewer)

capps used to pour brut in the pipes prior to warmup....give the fans a blast of cologne......matt should follow suit.....that ain't no cloud of nitro ;)

1. Mike, that is pretty funny my friend.
2. Hagan riding high?? They could have done him better than that.
3. It's just another business. If it's a profitable deal, well good for him.

You dance with Mary Jane, You get your toe's stepped on. Is that what is wrong with my toe's Buzzzzzzzzzz

What a bitch-a-roony-doony

We had a "dispensary" open not too far from us. As a neighborhood, we fought it. The council meeting was so one sided - they wanted the tax $$ and forget what we said. I hear so many things coming out of Colorado, more auto crashes, etc etc, car insurance going up, all that stuff. Will happen in Arizona. So the thought is what will be legalized next? Right now they want to legalize "recreational" pot. Arghhhh

Just an FYI from what I've read it's not for smoking. It's hemp for other things like CBD oils. Even the story over at Comp Plus has a misleading title until you read it.

Frank P had Penthouse back in the day. Look, I'm not a druggie. Never done one a day in my life. Hardly even drink. With that being said, I have plenty of friends who "fire" up more than nitro. And even more that really seem to believe this new CBD oil heals all ailments. If so, go for it. I dont have an issue with it. I do know our local police chief says the problems in Colorado since legalizing it have become 10 fold. Dont know if that is 100% accurate or just cop talk, but we shall see. I think there are alot worse things in the world.

getting in on the ground floor of any new trend or technology is potentially quite rewarding. hope matt does well with his new venture.

Look, I'm not a druggie. Never done one a day in my life. Hardly even drink.

I have not either. I'm sure you have had the sideway look from nurses and doctors when you answer "no" to the "have you ever used drugs?" question, lol.

I'm not trying to stir the pot here ... but I did see some humorous aspects to this deal, beyond the serious side of it. Hemp is different than pot, CBD v THC, recreational v medicinal, illlegal v tax revenues.

ILLinois is racing to legalize pot. Not sure how advertising will be handled compared with Big Pharma, Alcohol, or cigs, but there should be some promotional opportunities out there - Weed Wars to replace the Beer Wars of old? I still find it hard to believe with all the beer sold in this country we don't have a major presence for it in the sport. I would think with the 3 or 4 Global Beer corporations (Big Beer) and multiple Mega-micro breweries there would be brands to promote that would fit in nicely with this market - Shiner Bock, Lagunitas (Heineken), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy - ehh (MillerCoors), Alaskan Brewing Company. Regional expansion or seasonal marketing? Then there could be the Hamm's NorthStar Nationals brought to you by Lucas Oil, even though Hamm's is now brewed in WI not MN, and is owned by Big Beer ... but just imagine the event t-shirt sales.

Wife looked at me funny after I mentioned the comment about lacing the header pipes - now I know why those people stand there in the cloud of nitro for the warmups.

And lock down your advertising or named car ideas - this bud's for you, rollin' stoned FC, Flyin' Hawaiian, Green Monster. There was that 80's TF'er and maybe a PS(?) sponsored by JOB...

😆

ILLinois is racing to legalize pot. Not sure how advertising will be handled compared with Big Pharma, Alcohol, or cigs, but there should be some promotional opportunities out there - Weed Wars to replace the Beer Wars of old? I still find it hard to believe with all the beer sold in this country we don't have a major presence for it in the sport. I would think with the 3 or 4 Global Beer corporations (Big Beer) and multiple Mega-micro breweries there would be brands to promote that would fit in nicely with this market - Shiner Bock, Lagunitas (Heineken), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy - ehh (MillerCoors), Alaskan Brewing Company. Regional expansion or seasonal marketing? Then there could be the Hamm's NorthStar Nationals brought to you by Lucas Oil, even though Hamm's is now brewed in WI not MN, and is owned by Big Beer ... but just imagine the event t-shirt sales😆
The Yuengling Nationals at Maple Grove has a nice ring to it...🍻

2. Hagan riding high?? They could have done him better than that.

BINGO. But, I don't blame just Comp Plus for continuing to populate the misinformation myth of what industrial hemp and CBD actually is - it's rampant simply due to ignorance.

Here ya go folks - watch the video and become educated...

Hemp is legal in the US under certain restrictionsL: "According to the new federal law, hemp is legal as long as it contains no more than 0.3% THC. Anything more than that and it's illegal under the federal ban on marijuana. "

We had a "dispensary" open not too far from us. As a neighborhood, we fought it. The council meeting was so one sided - they wanted the tax $$ and forget what we said. I hear so many things coming out of Colorado, more auto crashes, etc etc, car insurance going up, all that stuff. Will happen in Arizona. So the thought is what will be legalized next? Right now they want to legalize "recreational" pot. Arghhhh

Most of what you heard is exaggerated. There were some issues early on that Colorado was to blame for not getting in front of it and making rules. I had no idea so many people are now using CBD because its less expensive and the results are real. Never tried it myself but know several people who are using it for pain relief due to past back injuries and get better results than prescription drugs which have side affects. Almost went into one by accident once, I thought a new Starbucks opened in a shopping center turned out to be Starbuds. LOL!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back