The Reason "Never-Lift" Racing Doesn't Make Sense (1 Viewer)

stitcherbob

Nitro Member
Street Outlaws and all these 1/8th mile races at local tracks on YT always have guys that won't lift even if they are obviously losing or out of shape. Now I know things can get out of control fast, but race cars have specific pedals and you should know which is the gas and where the cut off switch is....or parachutes

Maybe a bit harsh. I think I'd like to know what happened with the other drivers before I said they didn't belong on the track. I can think of a few top notch, championship winning drivers that have caused a few accidents over the last few years. It does suck that this particular car was torn up twice at no fault of his own so I understand why he and Tim would be pissed.

I have seen other wrecks involving his chassis and will say....I would let Tim Mcamis build my car.....look at the X brace on the passenger side after it was hit....

Street Outlaws and all these 1/8th mile races at local tracks on YT always have guys that won't lift even if they are obviously losing or out of shape. Now I know things can get out of control fast, but race cars have specific pedals and you should know which is the gas and where the cut off switch is....or parachutes

Doo-doo does indeed occur, but nearly all of those crashes are due to this "never lift" mentality. Being a hero sometimes means knowing it's time to lift, even if it means losing the race. I often wonder how these guys can afford to wad up such expensive race cars.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back