The More things Change....??? (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
The More they stay the same...It's 5:53 here in Denver.....Race is on ESPN 2 AT 6pm...(In 7 min's) however there is 5:31 seconds left in the Hawaii vs. Nevada Basketball game.... How many think were gonna be "DELAYED" once again?????

The More they stay the same...It's 5:53 here in Denver.....Race is on ESPN 2 AT 6pm...(In 7 min's) however there is 5:31 seconds left in the Hawaii vs. Nevada Basketball game.... How many think were gonna be "DELAYED" once again?????

What delayed,no way.lol

It's Now....6:00MST....
PROGRAM ALERT....COMING UP NEXT....NHRA WINTERNATIONALS QUALIFYING.....SORRY DRAG RACING FANS BUT WE A 18 POINT NON INTERESTING BASKETBALL GAME IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE BEGINNING OF YOUR SEASON....WE AT ESPN SAY...GET USED TO IT!!!;)

6:02pm....and 2:14 seconds left in the game....and a Purpose Foul>?????:mad:

Come on ESPN!!! Make a schedule and stick to it! This is not a good way to start the season. Actually it just sucks because I tivo every show and miss a bunch when I don't catch it going over. Did I mention this sucks?

6:10!!!!! YEAH....THE FOLLOWING IS A PRESENTATION ON ESPN 2 and ESPN 2 HD.....Uh....DAMM!!!!! It's Paul Pages Voice!!!!:p Just kiddin!

Yeah...here we go folks!

...And as we watch the show today, we always look forward to those NON DRAG RACING SPONSOR'S Commercials!

My Favorite today...

"ENERGY DRINKS BRING YOU DOWN..." (not to mention that Monster, Rockstar, Vegas Fuel, and Vis Viva are all MAJOR SPONSORS ON PRO CARS THIS YEAR....and Go Fast is an associate on Antron Brown's Top Fuel Dragster)...DON'T DRINK ENERGY DRINKS....Take 5 hour Energy!!!"

Does this not absolutely DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT THE ENERGY DRINK GUYS ARE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH BY PUTTING MILLIONS INTO THESE DRAG CARS???? WTF ESPN 2???? How about a little help selling our sport folks?:confused:

...And as we watch the show today, we always look forward to those NON DRAG RACING SPONSOR'S Commercials!

My Favorite today...

"ENERGY DRINKS BRING YOU DOWN..." (not to mention that Monster, Rockstar, Vegas Fuel, and Vis Viva are all MAJOR SPONSORS ON PRO CARS THIS YEAR....and Go Fast is an associate on Antron Brown's Top Fuel Dragster)...DON'T DRINK ENERGY DRINKS....Take 5 hour Energy!!!"

Does this not absolutely DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT THE ENERGY DRINK GUYS ARE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH BY PUTTING MILLIONS INTO THESE DRAG CARS???? WTF ESPN 2???? How about a little help selling our sport folks?:confused:

oh crap . you're not going to like my post in the lounge. :p

For once I'm glad it started late because I forgot to switch the channel and thought I'd missed the first 12 minutes. :eek:

Flash!! ESPN2 devotes their entire schedule 24 hours a day, seven days a week to NHRA Drag Racing. ESPN2 is immediately criticized on Nitro mater.:D

Timmah,
I told you to just come here with us and watch it in person. It has been a couple awesome days here.

or no TV at all and we'd have to wait a couple of weeks to read about it in N/D... or wait on the Monday phone call from a friend... but hopefully we'd still have the audiocast...

and no Government Employees Insurance Co. guys screaming at us (PowerAde guys wearing different shirts).... hey, wait a minute.... that's is a bad thing how???:eek::rolleyes:

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back