The Message may be getting thru!!! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
Check out this Article on MSN.COM from the A.P. After the Troy Critchley Incident in Selmer, Tn, I basically went "PJ" on the Print, and TV Media, and asked them all to refur to Illegal Street Races as Such, and Not Drag Racing. Well, it appears that the AP got the message....;)

Hulk Hogan's Son Arrested in Crash - MSN TV News

It's a shame that the passenger is still in a coma, and that the accident occured at all....But, i'm glad to see that it was not called a "DRAG RACE". Now, all we have to do is help spread the message to those who participate in these activities to stop doing this on the street, and bring it to the track!

Timmah!

don't bother rememeber one person can't change anything...or at least thats what I've been told.

The press has kinda given the drag world a break on this one, and went after the Drifting craze (which the kid is a high $$ sponsored racer in that series- by Polaroid from what I understand..). Most of the press I have heard has been down on the drift crowd like they usually are about us over here in the straight line world...

Check out this Article on MSN.COM from the A.P. After the Troy Critchley Incident in Selmer, Tn, I basically went "PJ" on the Print, and TV Media, and asked them all to refur to Illegal Street Races as Such, and Not Drag Racing. Well, it appears that the AP got the message....;)

Hulk Hogan's Son Arrested in Crash - MSN TV News

It's a shame that the passenger is still in a coma, and that the accident occured at all....But, i'm glad to see that it was not called a "DRAG RACE". Now, all we have to do is help spread the message to those who participate in these activities to stop doing this on the street, and bring it to the track!

Timmah!

Tim, I've been spreading the word to the media since the late 60's. In fact my very first published writing was a Letter to the Editor in The Record (or as we called it, The Bergen Record. Some will 'get it'.... others will not, and some of those, by choice.

But keep up the good work!

don't bother remember one person can't change anything...or at least thats what I've been told.

Well, someone told you wrong PJ. :( One person CAN change things. I'll be happy to share with you how I changed something in the state of NJ.

And when it takes more then one, here's something to remember.....

No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.

Tim, I've been spreading the word to the media since the late 60's. In fact my very first published writing was a Letter to the Editor in The Record (or as we called it, The Bergen Record. Some will 'get it'.... others will not, and some of those, by choice.

But keep up the good work!

........Hey Jackee, what's the Bergen Record :eek:

You're not alone... I spent a few choice hours commenting and sending emails correcting news postings that called any of that "drag racing".

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back