The funniest darn thing you have ever seen (1 Viewer)

You wear that thing and you will get on TV. Since I will be at Indy and I am ALWAYS in need of entertainment, I would be willing to throw a few bucks in if someone could make that costume happen ..... and PJ doesn't lose his nerve to wear it!

Come on Chris, do you really think NHRA will let anything 'anti-countdown' on TV? :):p:D:p

The cartoon part of all of this reminds me of the gay cartoon on saturday night live. John If you would wear this I'll bring the doughnuts this year.

The cartoon part of all of this reminds me of the gay cartoon on saturday night live. John If you would wear this I'll bring the doughnuts this year.

Is this your car?
agcar.gif

Glad you like it PJ! I started out with a pink tutu but I liked this one better. I can only imagine the looks you would get strolling down Nitro Alley with the suit on...then again I've seen some strange stuff at Indy.
Are you trying to get him beat up John ? White a'nt cool ,Pink is the new White ! Dave Fall

Why not make a charity thing out of it? For so many dollars, anti-countdown supporters get their name on your suit. Who in the sport needs help right now?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back