The funniest darn thing you have ever seen (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Ok all the credit here goes to John Rogers. I've made a joke few times about showing up to Indy wearing an anti-countdown hero outfit. All of a sudden this pops up on the indy mater meeting thread.

Like the countdown or not I thought this was flippin hillarious. Now if I could only get a costume designer to sew one up in time.

Attachments

• superhero1.jpg
    superhero1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 335
That's hilarious! I have seen weirder things at the track.....so, you ought to make it happen! ;)

You wear that thing and you will get on TV. Since I will be at Indy and I am ALWAYS in need of entertainment, I would be willing to throw a few bucks in if someone could make that costume happen ..... and PJ doesn't lose his nerve to wear it!

Glad you like it PJ! I started out with a pink tutu but I liked this one better. I can only imagine the looks you would get strolling down Nitro Alley with the suit on...then again I've seen some strange stuff at Indy.

Glad you like it PJ! I started out with a pink tutu but I liked this one better. I can only imagine the looks you would get strolling down Nitro Alley with the suit on...then again I've seen some strange stuff at Indy.

I doubled over in my chair laughing when I saw this, it is great, although I messed up and didn't it as large as how you had it

thats almost as buff as I am, although you were a little skimpy on the "package" lol

Thats the scariest thing I've ever seen. Wear that in Indy and I bet you'll draw a "Go directly To Jail Card" and there won't be a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card anywhere in site!

now I just have to find somebody to make it

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back