The Death of Hillary's Blower Belt!!! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

That's pretty wicked. Can you imagine being hit with that thing:eek:, now that would leave a hell of a welp.

Suzie, i was thinking Elvis has had problems with his belly belt down at the creek, wait you said blower belt, musta been the Nitro-Shine % too much Bama Shine:D having problems reading to fine print without my specs

the burners are cooking:eek:

In Bama on the Sidelines!! not politically correct

Poor Blower Belt, may it R.I.P....:(

Oh, it did rip, shred, and generally committed suicide by letting the Brothers O play with it...::eek::D

Thanks Suzie Q.... can we get a video of a head gasket taking one for the TEAM?

Oh, it did rip, shred, and generally committed suicide by letting the Brothers O play with it...::eek::D

Anything is possible these days!!! I will put in your request!:D

That's the thing about the latest video camera technology. It allows a body to put them in places that ten years ago would have been out of the question.

IN the R & D department I work at, we use them quite a bit to get shots of machinery being tested that we'd never been able to before, really expanding our understanding of things we hadn't been able to look at before.

Karl, your request has been forwarded to the proper authorities!!!:D

That damn Kalitta site :p I went to click to enter the site, what happened? 100 odd dragracecentral links kept popping up, it got a little crazy there! Can someone tell me if they have had the same problem? it's when you click the Middle of the page section about Doug's win.

That's amazing video. Are the shards now hanging from Troy's rear view mirror???

At one point, Jon was working with the herringbone belts/pullies on the then strivectin car.
Is that prorgam(the herringbone) not being used anymore?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back