That girl can drive! (1 Viewer)

The three winners today seem to be on their way to the 2014 championship, especially Hight. Zippy is hot right now. However, with this stupid countdown, who knows. EE seems to be the elite (no pun intended ... well, maybe a little :p) in her class. If she doesn't beat you with horsepower, she'll beat you on the tree. However, I think that .006 was a bad job of red-lighting, as the corny cliche' goes. Antron has been consistent

Yep, she has turned into one of the best pro stock drivers out there and that team is giving her an awesome car. Right now they are by far the best pro stock team on the tour... and what really impresses me is that they are doing it as a single car team.

However, with this stupid countdown, who knows. EE seems to be the elite (no pun intended ... well, maybe a little :p) in her class. If she doesn't beat you with horsepower, she'll beat you on the tree. However, I think that .006 was a bad job of red-lighting, as the corny cliche' goes.
I thought the same thing when I watched it. 1st round against a car you have covered pretty good. But then again, Allen almost gave it away to Greg with his late light.
Also you are right, the countdown almost level the field after Indy almost taking away from your early domination.

I must admit I like what Shirley said about Erica. No disrespect to the other ladies, but Shirley herself said Erica was racing in the car that is more difficult to drive.

She had a pretty decent car last year, but since she teamed up with Elite she has had a great car this year. She has also been really consistent on her lights this year. Here is a comparison of her first six races from this year and last year. This will show her qualiying positions and her final rounds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2013----------------------------------------2014
Qualified-3rd------------------------------Qualified-5th
Qualified-7th-winner---------------------Qualified-2nd
Qualified-7th------------------------------Qualified-2nd-runner up
Qualified-5th-runner up-----------------Qualified-3rd-winner
Qualified-6th-runner up-----------------Qualified-2nd
Qualified-5th------------------------------Qualified-2nd-winner

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back