Congrats to Enders and Elite (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Nitro Member
I was sorta bummed Sunday when I needed to go flying instead of catching the NHRA live feed of Pomona. Thankfully I was able to land in College Station and catch round 1 of Pro Stock on my NHRA.TV app.. That was truly the highlight of my weekend to get to watch/listen to Erica and Greg go after it in what has to be one of the most important Round 1 showdowns in years. I don't necessarily disagree with Elite's statements that what Greg did was not very classy ... but it was damn exciting and made her Rd 1 victory that much greater.

It used to be that KB was living in Elite's head rent free, that table may have flipped depending on horsepower made up in the "off" season.

Too much attention paid to crucifying Torrence for his mistake .... Erica is one bad ass race car driver and the Elite team is incredibly impressive. Plus they've announced a stable of killer drivers next year.

I may have missed another thread about her championship run, but I wanted to make sure she got a well deserved congratulations.

I agree, congrats to EE and Elite. After the wilderness year with the Dodges and losing their chief engine builder, to pull it all back together and get to the top is very impressive.

I have no issue with GA aiming for his spot on the ladder to maximize his team's chances to win a championship. He did a GREAT job of driving the stripe, he has a BIG future in Super Comp and Super Gas LOL.

I agree, congrats to EE and Elite. After the wilderness year with the Dodges and losing their chief engine builder, to pull it all back together and get to the top is very impressive.

I have no issue with GA aiming for his spot on the ladder to maximize his team's chances to win a championship. He did a GREAT job of driving the stripe, he has a BIG future in Super Comp and Super Gas LOL.

where did their chief engine guy go to? Mcgaha? Or?

Agree. These things go in waves as far as who finds a hp Advantage. Elite suffered a while and is back. And yes, Erica is the real deal, the best driver maybe in any class.

dan, you're absolutely right that these things go in waves......it's amazing how close jason stays to the top while running engine shop, tuning however many cars it is now, and
trying to have a family while on the road 24x/year...... erica and greg should be teammates. seriously. i think they both live and breath PS. when others have moved on, erica and greg
will still be racing each other in wheelchairs.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back