Thank you to Jeff Arend for the Chat! (1 Viewer)

JRX

Nitro Member
It was a fantastic night in the Nitromater chat room with Jeff Arend. I would like to personally thank Jeff for taking the time to share with us so many great things. I would also like to thanks Tim Charlet and Eric Howell for helping out. It is never easy controlling things when you have many people in chat. Thank you also to everyone who stopped by and waited patiently for their turn.

It was a fantastic night in the Nitromater chat room with Jeff Arend. I would like to personally thank Jeff for taking the time to share with us so many great things. I would also like to thanks Tim Charlet and Eric Howell for helping out. It is never easy controlling things when you have many people in chat. Thank you also to everyone who stopped by and waited patiently for their turn.

John - excellent night! Thanks to you, Timmah and Eric for keeping things sorta under control (kinda like herding cats with some of the impatient Maters - :D)
Some very interesting information and opinions from a very cool insider - :cool:

Best chat session ever.
Thanks Jeff and Windy,
big John for moderating, Timmah for setting it up
and the others who were in there. :cool:

agreed...this was a great chat tonight. Antron....your gonna be pissed bro....we got to 28 which tied your record....! Gonna have to get you back in soon!

Thank you to Jeff and Windy Arend for a great night of Chat!

Other Pro Drivers, trust me, we will make it fun for you! Contact me.... Via Private Message..we will get you and you sponsors some good PR!

Timmah!

Thanks for coming in and shootin the breeze with the Maters for a bit Jeff! I always appreciate it when a driver takes the time to chat with the fans!

Thanks Jeff and next time bring Wendy she is almost as popular over here as you are.
My throttle stuck and the brakes just wouldn't hold but I promise not to fudge next time.
I intended to only sit and listen but John and Tim insisted I ask a question. LOL
Next time I'll give my turn to Jenn or Gorginna and eat my popcorn and enjoy.
Yeah Jeff was great on his feet and I really enjoyed hearing about his first drag race.
I really can't remember mine but a couple of bad ones sure stick with me.
I wonder what a chat with Coil or Beard or Chuck Worsham would be like ! A gearheads dream ????
Thanks for your efforts John and Tim we know you do this for us and I appreciate the effort.

Next time I'll give my turn to Jenn or Gorginna and eat my popcorn and enjoy.
QUOTE]

Are you just giving it to me so I can keep out of trouble?

Probably won't help.

Thanks Jeff!

All in the interest of Mater relations. I don'y know what happened but at one time the Girls ran the show over here and the guy's couldn't have any fun without the fun thread [ usually eye candy or guy talk ] [ yeah guys talk about women all the time it's no secret ] being highjacked and the guys properly chastized.
Seems the worms turned and the guys rule the roost so to speak.
I can be brave right now because the one accually close enough to whop me is busy with a chainsaw in Splendora a few miles away.
Well the ladies of the Mater may be fewer [ or just quieter ] but no one will dispute their quality and I better shut up because I have Susie across town and of course Deby even closer when I'm at home!
You guys in Flatrock or Roundrock have it made , you don't even have to watch your backside.

All in the interest of Mater relations. I don'y know what happened but at one time the Girls ran the show over here and the guy's couldn't have any fun without the fun thread [ usually eye candy or guy talk ] [ yeah guys talk about women all the time it's no secret ] being highjacked and the guys properly chastized.
Seems the worms turned and the guys rule the roost so to speak.
I can be brave right now because the one accually close enough to whop me is busy with a chainsaw in Splendora a few miles away.
Well the ladies of the Mater may be fewer [ or just quieter ] but no one will dispute their quality and I better shut up because I have Susie across town and of course Deby even closer when I'm at home!
You guys in Flatrock or Roundrock have it made , you don't even have to watch your backside.

Then the bazoombas went in with the Nebrewskis and it all went in a handbasket.

bouncingcleavage.gif
Bazoombas
bouncingcleavage.gif
are still
bouncingcleavage.gif
here...
bouncingcleavage.gif
...just laying low....expect the unexpected

Well I could qualify that with it being a well behaved lot that let the guys do their thing as guys will.
If it brings us chats with the likes of Jeff its all worth it.

I have a feeling if Capps get's on the chat Splendora will get electricity or else ! LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back