Thank you Fox! (1 Viewer)

not so good news on the ratings......darn it. i thought it would be better, especially with extended coverage.
i wonder how long does a tv have to tune into a broadcast for it to register with nielsen?

not so good news on the ratings......darn it. i thought it would be better, especially with extended coverage.
i wonder how long does a tv have to tune into a broadcast for it to register with nielsen?
Comparatively, while we were behind NASCAR, we were much better than F1 and IMSA. F1 actually surprised me.

I mostly never watch F1, except for Monaco, cuz they race by the ocean & go thru a tunnel & race on the streets & I think it's cool. Do watch the Indy 500 if I can & some other forms of racing if I see them. Not saying that other forms of racing pale compared to drag racing, but hey..... :)

anybody noticed how many replays there have been for nationals on fs1 or fs2? i think 3 out of last 4 nites it's been on again, which is great. would be interesting to know viewership
on these replays.

anybody noticed how many replays there have been for nationals on fs1 or fs2? i think 3 out of last 4 nites it's been on again, which is great. would be interesting to know viewership
on these replays.
I imagine the viewership isn’t huge, but replays this long after the event are a very good bonus In coverage.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back