Team Kalitta Racing Norwalk (1 Viewer)

i have to be honest i really thought they wouldnt go. I m sure the team needs to be racin to heal and move on its what they love. i wish them and all the teams a safe weekend and future! too many downers lately in nhra drag racing!!

Racers are racers.

As sad as we all are about Scotty's passing, for everyone to just throw out the obligatory "That's what Scotty would have wanted", the fact is this is their job.

Please understand that I mean no disrespect to Scotty or the Kalitta's by my comment above it's just that as hurtful as this whole thing is, the fact is that the NHRA goes on and we all go on....life goes on. We'll all meet our maker at some point so enjoy what we've had rather than speculate what we know nothing about.

God bless Scott and his family.

Looks like I need to make the drive south to see the race and show support for team K

Jim O said it all: "We're a race team, and that's what we do,"

It will probably make it easier to deal with the situation. Better to be out there, busy and enjoying what you do, rather than sitting at home, ruminating.

Agreed, David. Although it will be difficult, it will be a big step forward in the healing process....for all of us.

Either way it would be easy to support and appreciate their decision.

The heart is the part of the body that seems to heal the slowest. Whatever therapy they choose I'll be pulling for them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back