Tax filing question. (1 Viewer)

Nor in Tennessee. :) We also don't have annual vehicle inspections. They just passed mandatory vehicle insurance laws a couple or so years ago here. I think Florida also has no state income tax.

You're correct, Florida does not. Tourism helps pay the way.

I love the folks when asked if they had to pay taxes when they filed, they say, "No, I didn't have to pay, I even got a check back!".....they go about their life thinking they didn't have to pay any taxes........and the IRS ljust oves that.

You're correct, Florida does not. Tourism helps pay the way.

I love the folks when asked if they had to pay taxes when they filed, they say, "No, I didn't have to pay, I even got a check back!".....they go about their life thinking they didn't have to pay any taxes........and the IRS ljust oves that.

Yeah, out of all the organizations I'm going to make an interest free loan to all year, the federal government isn't one of them.

Isn't it ironic and arrogant how they'll make YOU pay interest on money they say you owe them but, they don't pay a dime on the much GREATER amount of money they are loaned interest free all year by U.S. citizens? One way street, or what?

Of course, we're talking about the same organization that manages the "Social Security TRUST...TRUST Fund" for us that doesn't have a dime in it because Congress embezzles it, replacing the funds with UOUs. Neat how you can be forced to owe yourself money that will never be paid back. Let me take retirement money in the private sector, use it in my own general fund, and see how far under the prison they put me. Oh, but I'll put notes in the money's place, saying I'll pay back the money with money I'll get from YOU! What a #&*%@!!!! farce!

Kinda like if you haul enough weight going to a track, they want you to get D.O.T. numbers and treat you as though you are commercial. If you don't make a profit in enough years out of five with your deal, the IRS says you're NOT a business and won't allow deductions, LOL.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back