Tanner Gray/Greg Anderson (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
It looked like some words were exchanged after the final round yesterday. Mics didn't seem to pick anything up but Greg seemed annoyed. Wasn't sure if I was reading too much into body language or if anyone else caught this too.

I like showing emotion but the baby fits for Tanner have grown old. Kicking your car cause of a flat tire. Seems to have some anger issues that need to be taken care of.

His tire went flat in the middle of the run ... may (or may not) have cost him the win. Certainly could have caused him to crash. Hell I'd be pissed too. But I would have needed a complete new car when I got done taking out my frustration.

Geez

Direct quote from another P/S racer I was having conversation with - "I only hate about 5 people out here, and Tanner is the first 4."

I appreciate his desire to win, and competitive nature. He was on the tree all weekend.

His tire went flat in the middle of the run ... may (or may not) have cost him the win. Certainly could have caused him to crash. Hell I'd be pissed too. But I would have needed a complete new car when I got done taking out my frustration.

Geez

it was more than a flat, locked caliper or spindle, bottom of tire was missing and when they towed it the tire would not spin.
Hopefully over this off season he will mature, if not he won't be fired, LOL

Direct quote from another P/S racer I was having conversation with - "I only hate about 5 people out here, and Tanner is the first 4."

I appreciate his desire to win, and competitive nature. He was on the tree all weekend.

Any chance that racer normally has a black & green Camaro?

Where's the conspiracy theorists? It's obvious that Tanner laid down and let Bo win the Championship just to piss off Greg :p

IMG_3661.GIF

Is it really that big a deal if a racer kicks his/her OWN car, because they're pissed at THEIR car for breaking, or mad at themselves? Remember the old clip of Connie throwing his helmet out of frustration? None of these antics are a display of poor sportsmanship, just being pissed off about losing for whatever reason. It doesn't offend me if Tanner takes a long walk back to the pits or gives his Camaro a kick. Everyone wants to see true emotion from the drivers in our sport, I would say this weekend's race gave us a healthy dose!

Your kid loses his mind and start kicking his car what's your thoughts.

Better yet, your daughter boyfriend......

I don't mind getting angry or losing, within reason. If you throw a temper tantrum time after time, I got no use for ya and I have to question other things about the person then

I thought the kick was a bit on the childish side, but I'm willing to cut him a little slack. Seems to me a long walk back to the pits is a much better way to let off steam.

If he's still kicking the car at age 25, well, I may cut him a bit less slack.

lose, huff and puff back to the pits...........
lose, throw Hans/Helmet on the ground.........
lose, kick the car...........

I did see sparks coming from Tanner's car during the run; seemed to be toward the end of the run. When I was 18, I was in the Air Force, immature, and in fear of my life from the First Sgt. Not worried about the General, but the First Shirt could make yer life really suck. I know that real well..... :confused:

And Anderson only knew because he was hiding and watching the tv feed unlike others out on the track watching it unfold. At least Bo’s other teammate was out there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back