Talk about a BAD Pun! (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
Last week that song "I'm walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the waves came on the radio, I was working with my sister and she was singing it. I mentioned it was Katrina and the waves, and she said "No Way! "That didn't come out after Hurricane Katrina did it?" I had never even made that connection! I told her it was a late 80's song, but I thought talk about an Omen, a group named Katrina and the waves!:eek:

LOL....at the rodeo last night there was a bucking horse named Katrina. I'm pretty darn sure it was named after the hurricane though. ;)

LOL....at the rodeo last night there was a bucking horse named Katrina. I'm pretty darn sure it was named after the hurricane though. ;)

Off topic, Kel I see you went to the rodeo. Did you stay for Miranda Lambert's concert? If you did, how was it? Pam and I thought about going since we like her but we had to take the MIL to the airport this morning at 5 am so I didnt want to stay up all night at the rodeo.

Also Joe, there's supposedly a dragster running around LA somewhere that has this painted on it:

"Katrina tried to take this digger away but instead I gave her my wife." Heard that was written on a sc car at the divisional over there.

Off topic, Kel I see you went to the rodeo. Did you stay for Miranda Lambert's concert? If you did, how was it? Pam and I thought about going since we like her but we had to take the MIL to the airport this morning at 5 am so I didnt want to stay up all night at the rodeo.
Yes! That's the whole reason we went. I took Dean and 2 of his buddies. We had a blast! She's from Tyler and kept talking about how excited she was to be there. I had a feeling we'd have a surprise guest since this was such a big thing for her. I mean, who wouldn't want their significant other there for something they've wanted their whole life? And sure enough, Blake Shelton came on stage and sang a duet with her I guess they are fixing to release. She puts on an awesome concert!

Yes! That's the whole reason we went. I took Dean and 2 of his buddies. We had a blast! She's from Tyler and kept talking about how excited she was to be there. I had a feeling we'd have a surprise guest since this was such a big thing for her. I mean, who wouldn't want their significant other there for something they've wanted their whole life? And sure enough, Blake Shelton came on stage and sang a duet with her I guess they are fixing to release. She puts on an awesome concert!

Well I guess we should have went. Oh well. Like I said, we wanted too and we had tickets but gave them away b/c of the whole early airport thing. We have liked her since he came out on Nashville Star. I thought she should have won it back then. I'm on the fence about Blake, but I do like her. Glad yall had a good time.

2 weeks to Strait and Lambert in Columbia, SC!!

That will be a good concert I'm sure. George Strait, the only man who can do nothing but sit on a chair and sing immobile for 2 hours and be named entertainer of the year how many times? I love George though and thats a compliment actually.

That will be a good concert I'm sure. George Strait, the only man who can do nothing but sit on a chair and sing immobile for 2 hours and be named entertainer of the year how many times? I love George though and thats a compliment actually.

My uncle used to fly for him back in the 80s and I had the chance to meet him quite a few times! I even have an old cassette tape of his that he autographed for me!

And now 'Movie Stars'. Coming under the heading does anybody really care, as the lead on Yahoo a couple of minutes ago:

"Actress Halle Berry gave birth to her first child, and finally reveals her daughter's name. » What is it?"

And Joe, A Bad Pun is Ron's "Funny" Car... and it's jokes.

And did anyone hear Carlye Simon and James Taylor broke up? Hard to believe Carlye sang a song about ME.

d'kid
too much time on my hands

Maybe I'm the only one that didn't find the Ron Capp's commercial funny? It doesn't do anything for the sport as a whole IMO.

If Ron had laughed hysterically THEN it wouldn't have been funny, IMHO. I liked it.....but maybe I'm a tad biased. :D

Kelly,
Ron makes a perfect straight man, after all, that's how he drives his 'funny' car.
(yet another bad pun)

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back