Wow A Time Warp ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
I wuz checking out the new bookie site when I noticed a New Mater , old Mater button pressed it and walah back in time!
This is great so now nobody can bish about their old tired eyesight failing them.
Singing that old song " Back in the Saddle Again ".

Thank you for posting about it, it took me a few looks to find it, and whats cool is today when I came in, the lighter colors I guess are now my default, its great, thank you whoever took the time to figure that out, it works great!!

I wuz checking out the new bookie site when I noticed a New Mater , old Mater button pressed it and walah back in time!
This is great so now nobody can bish about their old tired eyesight failing them.
Singing that old song " Back in the Saddle Again ".

Reading the threads, started on 10-3-06:p

Yeah I am always late at the switch I guess it goes with the territory [ Line of Work ].
Robert I hope you are going to Kenedale and enjoy the huge ADRL pro mod event this weekend.
I'm hung doing the work thing but I am going to try to manipulate [ err change ] my work scedule for Ennis or ADRL or else get caught snoozing also as usual.

Yeah I am always late at the switch I guess it goes with the territory [ Line of Work ].
Robert I hope you are going to Kenedale and enjoy the huge ADRL pro mod event this weekend.
I'm hung doing the work thing but I am going to try to manipulate [ err change ] my work scedule for Ennis or ADRL or else get caught snoozing also as usual.

Nope, not going to make it. Been in the bed with the flu for 2 days, and doesn't seem to want to let go.:mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back