TAD Racers at Moroso dont get paid! (1 Viewer)

Thrill

Nitro Member
Word on the street is TAD racers at Moroso got stiffed after making one qualifier on Saturday. The Sunday eliminations were rained out, and no pay was given to TAD competitors for their qualifying efforts. There is no mention of TAD in the reschedule event, so essentially they cancelled the class.

I hope racers and fans alike keep this in mind before going to Moroso Motorsports Park. Also keep in mind that the track is not managed directly by the company.

Last edited:
The crowed was great and my two TAD qualified #1 and #2 on a very tricky track they got one pass in then the rain came. Money? We were not paid and the race is re-sch for Dec during the PRI show. Ach cars are not to be back that weekend bracket cars only. Thanks Evan.

The crowed was great and my two TAD qualified #1 and #2 on a very tricky track they got one pass in then the rain came. Money? We were not paid and the race is re-sch for Dec during the PRI show. Ach cars are not to be back that weekend bracket cars only. Thanks Evan.

Thanks for the info Evan.

What ever happened to booked in cars getting "show" money, for fulfilling their end of the commitment and showing up? This is a sad day for matchracing!

What's really sad is that alot of those fans showed up to watch the Alky cars, the track made their money off of them, then dumped on them.........:(

Just out of curiosity, how should those guys get paid? With just one qualifying session, Tow money, by qualifying???

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, how should those guys get paid? With just one qualifying session, Tow money, by qualifying???

Matchrace cars used to get something, call it tow, rainout or show money. Just to offset their costs for showing up. If they were BOOKED IN (and I stress that) and were on the grounds, then they should get something. If it was an open field, then they should get nothing and be rescheduled with the other racers on the rain date.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back