T.J. & Jack Beckman out at DSR (1 Viewer)

This is a shame.

These two are both great friends of mine and they will be truly missed. All thing in drag racing do not last for ever, I should know. Both are hall of fame quality drivers.
Larry Sutton---Lions Starter an racer (ret.)

Indeed. Both of them are fan favorites and class drivers. Off topic, glad to see you're doing well Larry. I'm an old Infield Fire & Rescue member from the early 70's.

Indeed. Both of them are fan favorites and class drivers. Off topic, glad to see you're doing well Larry. I'm an old Infield Fire & Rescue member from the early 70's.
Thank you Scott, I will be 78 this month man how time files. I am doing great an you guys will have too put up with me for a long time, LOL

PS: to all that work or have worked on the safety crews in drag racing THANK YOU they have saved my ASS more then once in the past.💚

A shame, but not unexpected. TJ's whole crew has been with Cruz Pedregon for a couple of months now. Fast Jack's crew chiefs are now with Capps.

I would just like to say thanks to the Chandler family again, for keeping 2 cars on the tour full time, but more importantly, for everything they did for Veterans and the Make A Wish kids during that time. The "giving cars" will be missed in many ways beyond car counts.

Thank you Scott, I will be 78 this month man how time files. I am doing great an you guys will have too put up with me for a long time, LOL

PS: to all that work or have worked on the safety crews in drag racing THANK YOU they have saved my ASS more then once in the past.💚

larry,ran into you while fishing at panguitch lake a few years ago ,fun talking a little drag racing and catching fish. glad you are doing well.

I remember Infield very well. You guys did a great job in sometimes crazy incidents, like fires, crashes, even people in the stands getting hurt. 2 thumbs up!

This will be a rebuilding year for sure. Across the board, there's been downsizing but there's a lot to be optimistic about.
Camping World / Marcus Lemonis coming on board will open up new opportunities and promote confidence in the NHRA series.
Lemonis even mentioned in an interview that he'd love to do a sponsorship summit.
Beckman and TJ are both great ambassadors for the sport, articulate and know how to get the job done behind a mic too.

There should have been some forethought, 10 years ago when 3 guys, now in there mid seventies, operated 16 0f the 32 starting nitro cars at most of the races. That is not a good scenario, no matter how its stated. A reduction in cost should not have been an option but a necessity, despite the pitfalls it will result in.

gators entry list so far as of today, 2/24.......8 single car TF. 9 single car FC. is there a problem? no. i didn't think so.
prediction: josh hart will run big numbers right out of the chute.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back